Uber: 9k Formie

thor_pie

Dominant
Society
The New Trust
Thorion thorpie Babylon
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

after 4 years ingame i finaly did it !!!!

No. 1 in Hunting hof :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Happy me !

but now what to do ? pay my debts or get myself out of my beloved ghost or get the long time wantet MK V ? i dont know yet :rolleyes:

Last edited:
gz

nice 1....................

thats a beautiful thing!

GRatS

Ruf

Gratz on the nice loot!! If it only takes $900 to get you out of debt, then buy the new armor or gun. ;)

Gratz on the nice loot!! If it only takes $900 to get you out of debt, then buy the new armor or gun. ;)

unfortunaly this is not the case...2 or 3 ATH´S would do the trick ;)

thank you folks for the gz !

Last edited:
Just use the peds to keep hunting, keep all the looted stuff in storage, you might get lucky again and hit another uber or when you are close to have a low pedcard, sell all your looted stuff for a % ;)

And gratz of course!

Really nice loot, grats :yay:

Big grats, nice one!! :wtg::yay:

but now what to do ? pay my debts or get myself out of my beloved ghost or get the long time wantet MK V ? i dont know yet :rolleyes:

been in the same situation.. tried alot, lost alot.. lol

as147, cool but not my thing (L still overrules Unl for me)
had myself some martial, which is cool

but my advice.. think everything over twice or more ;)

muchos gratzos! :yay:

Grz m8 well done :yay:

hope u find some more of that kind ;)

I know now

Thx again for your Gratulations folks !

and i know now what to do...i belive it is the best i pay a bit of my debts...I always wantet to hit this withdraw button :D

Nice one gratz ;)

GRatzzzz thorpiee!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Thx again for your Gratulations folks !

and i know now what to do...i belive it is the best i pay a bit of my debts...I always wantet to hit this withdraw button :D

That might be a very good idea, much money on ped card tends plp doing silly things, i know it for myself lol :laugh:

Very nice, big GRATZ! to you. :yay:

Cheers :beerchug:

That must had been a nice feeling nr 1 HOF :yay:
Gratz!!:wtg:

What Sheryo said..

In the same place here. Upgrade armor from (L) to UL or keep hunting

But big gratz :)

do you wanna Continue ?

What Sheryo said..

In the same place here. Upgrade armor from (L) to UL or keep hunting

But big gratz :)

well thats what i´m afaid off if i keep hunting...i might loose it all.. even if i sell all lootet stuff for these litle % well the most part anyways. No the most of it goes to RL, is more importent. And also i can prove my sister thats this game is for real a RCE. She still not belive that i will get the money on my bank acount :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Awesome and well deserved!
Congratz Thorpie :)

Happy me !

How did you decide? :)

No armor is a good armor!

Go for a nice gun, or loads of ammo and have the best few weeks ever :D

hehe nice.
let the peds ingame and help our team DACH ;)
btw, huge gratz *woot* :yay:

oder kauf dir was schickes davon :)

A nice little loot, Gratz! :)

Gratzies :) pretty well done !

Grats

Grats to you. 4 years of grinding is a long time. I've done 2 and I'm still waiting for my uber.

Just use the peds to keep hunting, keep all the looted stuff in storage, you might get lucky again and hit another uber or when you are close to have a low pedcard, sell all your looted stuff for a % ;)

And gratz of course!

I like this idea here. You have good enough armor to get you around, and Sheryo is right, you may hit another big one, and at the same time you could sell everything you've gotten for some MU.

Just don't put all that into the slot machine. Grats again!

Back