Uber: A BIG Young Gokibusagi (with bonus uber loots)

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Some people might have dropped their jaw when they noticed the big Gokibusagi Young hof this evening.

I did as well, don't worry. :D

(Click images to enlarge)
index.php

And also a few extra ubers, all brought to you by the mighty Fire Forge BGH 4400M, Modified.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Keep shooting and skillin', people!

:handgun: :clap: :handgun: :clap: :handgun: :clap: :handgun: :clap: :handgun: :clap: :handgun:

Question: Was the loot for the rest of that wave sucky and even out, or did you TT profit like a boss?

Question: Was the loot for the rest of that wave sucky and even out, or did you TT profit like a boss?
For that wave - TT profit like a boss.

If I do an avarage for the month (with o er 200k cycled) its not TT profit - but close to break even in TT :)

Ive noticed that your weapon brought a lot of ubers. Noticed that to previous owners also.
Yup - Some say it's simply RNG.. But no other gun I've used has hofed this many times, for around these values... I do believe it's simply RNG, but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't feel like there is something else to it :D ...

Note: This is the first time I am using a weapon with over 3.4 DPP - that might also be a big factor.... Who knows =)

Back