A brand new theory of how loot works!

AsystoleUK

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Asystole Ace Sanford
My friend introduced me to this game. He deposits occasionally. So. When somebody joins the game, MindArk secretly assigns one of it's hundreds of thousands of secret employees to your account. This employee is responsible for tracking your progress and adjusting your drops and globals etc.

When I joined I was given a gun and ammunition by my friend to help me avoid the boredom of sweating. My account tracker didn't like this as sweating might have encouraged me to deposit because it was so boring, so he blocked me from getting any globals to ensure I wouldn't get rich. But my friend gave me more ammunition and some mining equipment, and always seemed to prevent me going bankrupt.

Seeing that there was nothing they could do to make me deposit in this way, they decided to target my friend instead. They gave him a multitude of globals, to make me jealous so that I might think "Hey if I deposited I could hunt better monsters with a better gun and get globals too!".

But it didn't work. So they gave him a 1.5 HoF to try and fuel the jealousy. Still I had not deposited. Finally, as one last act of desperation, they gave him a 53,000 ped ATH from crafting (you might remember his thread). But alas.. I plod along without depositing in the hope of a global to get me on my feet.

So yes. There is my conspiracy theory.

What a crazy theory. You'll fit in here.:)

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhh... No.

LOLS, I guess its time to deposit then :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
:yay::yay::yay:

U just beat all the loot theory thats being discussed in here for ages.

So why don't you depo a get your own ATH :laugh:

We used to discuss similar theories to this in my soc chat. Except it was always a little Chinese midget that MA sent at night to sneak into out computers.

"Ope, must have forgot to feed my loot midget again." :)

I dunno what everyone's laughing at?

;)

:rofl:

dude thats not a theory its the truth !:eek: :eyecrazy:

:rofl:

Yep, good theory :)

But remember to keep your little employee guessing. Keep changing what you are doing, so he has to think a bit

Asystole: Shoots snables
Little worker: Ummm, no loot

Asystole: goes crafting to challenge loot worker
Little worker: ummmm, let me think hard, no loot

Asystole:goes mining to challenge loot worker
Little worker: ummmm, let me think hard, no loot

no use having a loot worker and not making him work hey!

We used to discuss similar theories to this in my soc chat. Except it was always a little Chinese midget that MA sent at night to sneak into out computers.

"Ope, must have forgot to feed my loot midget again." :)

na, ur wrong, its undoubtly the midget is a greedy American made midget from United States, whos greed is now swallowing the wold's economy, and also my globals. :laugh:

Reactions: Ozi
Now that your friend hit his ATH, you'll never have to deposit - he can carry you for along time with those peds!

Does he want any new friends? I'll be his friend.

I knew it!!!!

ahaha.. this must be it

I will tell you a secret.

Look up my globals on entropiatracker.com and my achievements.. and keep in mind my last depo was on april 29th 2008.

;) if you don't want to depo you can do the same thing your buddy has done. the loot system doesn't appear to favor one person over the other. ofc.. that was some tremendous luck sent his way

I will tell you a secret.

Look up my globals on entropiatracker.com and my achievements.. and keep in mind my last depo was on april 29th 2008.

But you havent said how much you have depoed :laugh:

Looks like you are doing well then :eek:

I came across many theories about how loot works. The thoery you talk about was called "a fat guy" theory. Sit around children and listen to the story....

Far far away, in a cold and far north country there is a building. This building is well guarded by many armed guards and dangerous creatures like atroxes and araneas. No one can get inside, not alive.
Right there, inside the building, there is a room on the top floor, overlooking the cold, clouded sky. It has many locks which can't be picked and many signes which inform of secrets inside. It is a small room, a very small room with a small window, a table and a chair.
And inside of the room, there is a big red lamp on the wall and several screens on the table. All this is guarded by a big, fat man. Don't ask what his name is, that's a secret as well.... but he is there, oh he is. All the time, watching the lamp and screens.
He is slow and sleepy, but when the lamp starts to flash and alarm goes off he turns towards the screens and searches. In the end he finds it. It's an alarm about an avatar who is too close to getting a nice loot. When he finds it, he presses a button "oh no, not this time you bastard!". And when he does, you are doomed!
You ask me "If so, why are there people who are lucky?" Well, are they really lucky? Maybe, maybe they are... or maybe the big guy has only went to the toilet for a second and they did get away with their ATH this time, huh?
You never know, never know....

This story was told to me (more or less this way) by one of my mates when I joined in and asked how does the loot work.

I was also given some cash to start with, so I could avoid sweating and get to real playing. On 4th day I had some luck, and the guy must have fallen asleep or leave the room for a while, because I got lysterium size XX worth over 1kped tt. That kept me going for some time.
Now, I depo from time to time, but I never went bankrupt - neither in game neither in real life due to deposits :laugh:

Back