A button to turn down the DPP on a weapon

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Would be nice to have a button on every weapon that could be used to lower the DPP on that weapon. I must stress it couldn't be used to increase the DPP only to lower it. This could be achieved via a new dial/button of some sort or possibly a new type of enhancer. If a new type of enhancer method is used would be nice to have it perhaps from a trade terminal or perhaps very low markup because if it's costly it would never be used and hence would defeat the point of having it.

Would be nice to have a button on every weapon that could be used to lower the DPP on that weapon. I must stress it couldn't be used to increase the DPP only to lower it. This could be achieved via a new dial/button of some sort or possibly a new type of enhancer. If a new type of enhancer method is used would be nice to have it perhaps from a trade terminal or perhaps very low markup because if it's costly it would never be used and hence would defeat the point of having it.

First of all, i dont really see the logic of lowering dpp either.
Why would you want that?

Btw, start overamping, it would give you about the same result.

I might be wrong but isnt lower dpp increases your chances of item drop or hof? I used T9 Ozpyn HK S1X1 and looted like 3 chelydra parts, 1 sygin, even an esi on SK (my only one ever on that guy).
Also i noticed getting more L items drops from shared loot boss even when my dps wasnt the bigges. It could be total coincidence but lower dpp can be like turning slider to red while crafting. Saw people using grindhouse guns trying to hit EntropiaGold jackpot etc.

I might be wrong but isnt lower dpp increases your chances of item drop or hof? I used T9 Ozpyn HK S1X1 and looted like 3 chelydra parts, 1 sygin, even an esi on SK (my only one ever on that guy).
Also i noticed getting more L items drops from shared loot boss even when my dps wasnt the bigges. It could be total coincidence but lower dpp can be like turning slider to red while crafting. Saw people using grindhouse guns trying to hit EntropiaGold jackpot etc.

I used overamping with 80 + eff and ya i got lower dpp but still like over 3.3 dpp. The tt return wont be affected (aka increase hof chance lol)

When it come to DPP is just reducing the amount of shrapnel you get in loot. Thats all. You wont loot extra esi's cuz you have a bit more dpp. Its crazy that people still using accu after few years of loot 2.0 but thats the thing with some players they need years to adjust.

Forget the enhancer idea, to complicated. it would be much easier to just release a new scope or attachment that decays alot per use.

Use damage enhancers, overamped amplifiers, and use high decay attachments. Then your request shall be granted!

This is dumb. We want people to have a reason to own multiple weapons

What is the point of it ? to increase turn over ?
I'm guessing to either increase chances at taking items in shared loot or to gamble for big tt.

Back