A deeper look into the Loot Pool.

Hardwrath you just said on the (L) items it did not feed the loot pool, and did feed the loot pool.

Hmm, I don’t think I said that. Let me clarify.

When an (L) item decays then the ped from that decay leaves EU and is now real world gross profit for MindArk, just like with any decay.

When you sell an item to the Trade Terminal the item itself enters the loot system to be looted again at a restored TT value.

The TT value of an item is no different than PED on your PED card. When you sell an item to the TT nothing happens aside from you losing that item. The PED involved is still considered Player Held funds whether it’s in your PED card or in the TT value of your items.

At any point there needs to be X number of Thunderbird (L) parts in game. When you sell one to the Trade Terminal then another appears in the loot system somewhere to replace it.

Think about the flow of money in order

Deposit = Transfer to Player Held Funds
Buy Ammo = Still Player held funds
Burn Ammo = Transfer to loot system
Loot (L) Item = Transfer to Player Held Funds
Decay (L) Item = Money leaves EU and is Gross Profit for MA
Standard decay = Money leaves EU and is Gross Profit for MA
Repeat over and over = Empty Ped Card
Empty Ped Card = Deposit

ah doh yeah i see what your saying.

but still yet (L) do one thing well, opens up a sub disscussion of Decay and Skill gain.

Skill gain has a small value in itself, and (L) tends to bring that up a lil bit. so yeah booya. i am wrong and you are right, but i bring you another tidbit of info to make things more complex. lol

its a complex little system they got. and they might have some things kinda hidden in areas, that we can only speculate.

At any point there needs to be X number of Thunderbird (L) parts in game. When you sell one to the Trade Terminal then another appears in the loot system somewhere to replace it.

That concept is intriguing. I never thought about it like that before.

Hardwrath, the main issue with that ammo theory, is:

1)Why would it even be there?

There needs to be a logical and coherent path for money to flow from our bank accounts through the EU economy and into MindArk's pockets.

While 100% of our deposits technically are transferred into MindArk's bank accounts right away, as a company they still have to record those deposits as "Contingent Liabilities" which essentially means "money they owe us". When we deposit, essentially MindArk is taking on a debt since at any point we can withdraw that same money. Thus for accounting reasons, the PED and TT value that we have on hand has to be accounted for which is why they have Contingent Liabilities on their balance sheet.

At any given point MindArk has to fuel two money hungry beasts. One is their own costs along with the need for profit as a company. The second is the loot system. That loot system is the core of the virtual world and is the primary thing that causes money to flow between players.

The money for the loot system has to come from somewhere. Because this is real money, the system as a whole has to be dependent on the input/output of all participants otherwise MindArk could easily run themselves bankrupt.

There has to be a mechanism to deplete Player Held funds and at the same time there has to be a mechanism to fuel the loot system.

Decay drains Player Held funds from the virtual universe thus reducing MindArk's Contingent Liabilities

Ammo burn fuels the loot system and allows PED to flow between players. That same loot system is what motivates players to deposit and then decay their items in the first place. One fuels the other.

Think about some scenarios with PED

Deposit $1,000 and get 10,000 PED. MindArk now has another $1,000 to use as they need to however they also have another $1,000 in Contingent Liabilities (debt).

Buy a weapon with a TT value of 200 PED and a markup of 5,000 PED so 5200 PED in total. The 5000 PED in markup simply transfers from player to player. To MindArk that 5000 PED is the same thing because as long as it’s sitting on someone's PED card or in the TT value of something then it’s a Contingent Liability.

When the TT value of that item is spent through decay, that money then leaves the virtual world forever and is Gross Profit for MindArk.

When you spend PED in ammo burn, that PED enters the loot system and cycles between you and other players. Lets say that your hunting run is a big PED loss, meanwhile I get a global and loot a (L) item with a TT value of 200 PED. Someone somewhere will decay that item.

Money transferred from you, into the loot system, and into my inventory. During that process, the decay we generated left the virtual world permanently and is now Gross Profit for MindArk. Meanwhile someone out there will also decay that 200 PED (L) item that I looted, creating more decay.

Essentially all the money in the loot system is still a Contingent Liability because its money that is simply cycling from one player to another. While that cycling happens, we decay our items which reduces MindArk's Contingent Liability of player held funds aka generating Gross Profit for MindArk.

2)How would it translate to all other professions?

Mining is simple and is just like hunting. The value of bombs and probes enter the loot system. Decay of (L) and unlimited items leave the virtual economy permanently.

Crafting is a whole different world since the crafter doesn’t directly generate any decay at all however indirectly the crafter creates whole new ways for other players to decay.

Crafting is a fantastic way to help facilitate the cycling of PED between players. For MindArk's contingent liabilities it is essentially neutral which is why perhaps crafting doesn’t seem to always be too high on MindArk's priority list.

I assume that TT value losses in crafting simply enter the loot system like ammo burn or decay. Crafting mining amps even requires the usage of bombs and probes in the crafting process which certainly adds money to the loot system. It’s possible that certain crafting ingredients don’t enter the loot system and end up as Gross Profit for MindArk however I can’t think of any current scenarios where that would make sense. Eventually MindArk will figure out how to incorporate decay into crafting and make it work with the overall system. I can already think of a way they can do it.

Anyway, Hunters and miners end up decaying the crafted items they purchase which generates a ton of gross profit for MA. The ammo, bombs, and probes used in the process help further fuel the loot system.

It's much easier to implement and control a universal algorithm that dictates return ratio per PEDs cycled, for all activities that net returns. Occam's razor at it's best.

Believe it or not, the current system isn’t that complicated. Once you understand the core principles of it you can easily explain everything in EU.

Over the years there have been many additions to EU and it seems more complicate then it is.

Another big question is (not related to the ammo vs decay theory, though): would PEDs used on decay on things that only generate skills but no tangible returns, like beautician, armor decay, healing, etc. be accounted for in such an algorithm to be returned back to the player to keep his universal spendings around that ratio, or only the ones directly spent on activities that net tangible returns other than skills?

Everything is accounted for... but maybe not in the way that you think it is... it’s dynamic ;)

Your question is a good one and it’s hard to prove or disprove it one way or another. Essentially you are asking:

If I spend X amount of PED doing something that doesn’t draw from the loot system, will I then at some point get more out of the loot system to make up for it?

Skill gains in all professions inherently have a contingent liability in them since they have value to them that we can extract and cash in. I believe that skill gains are accounted for in your overall ratio of returns.

Let’s say you stand in one place and shoot off 1,000 PED of ammo into the air... will you get better loot returns to make up for it? It’s hard to say but if you do it please let me know so I can go out and hunt while you are doing it :laugh:

The other non standard professions such as stylist, sculptor, pilot, etc end up turning over small amounts of PED in loot and decay however they also have a profit opportunity tied to them. Since that profit opportunity exists, these professions can be a direct drain on the EU economy because these people have an ability to accumulate player held funds and withdraw the money. Some people have some interesting loot theories that revolve around these kinds of people. Would MindArk nerf their loot in order to keep money in-world? Does MindArk nerf loot of anyone? They say that they don’t.

ah doh yeah i see what your saying.

but still yet (L) do one thing well, opens up a sub disscussion of Decay and Skill gain.

Skill gain has a small value in itself, and (L) tends to bring that up a lil bit. so yeah booya. i am wrong and you are right, but i bring you another tidbit of info to make things more complex. lol

its a complex little system they got. and they might have some things kinda hidden in areas, that we can only speculate.

The flow of PED in EU and general input/output is simple and not hard to understand. What is complex is the loot system itself. They have a lot of different algorithms running at once that dictate loot returns. The system is complicated enough to give the appearance of being random in most cases.

The triggers that cause good loot returns, item drops at a certain time for a certain person, globals, hofs, etc may never fully be understood.

I have a lot of it figured out though and while hunting I can often predict which mob will global before its dead, sometimes before I even start shooting it.

I have a lot of it figured out though and while hunting I can often predict which mob will global before its dead, sometimes before I even start shooting it.

Shhhh, the walls have ears. :)

Hardwrath thank you very much for bringing a super educated, in worded and in concept. to this thread. Very articulate, more so than me. lol

Care to Delve into some speculative loot pool, such as the property Fee's?

If ya can. even if you have to play both sides if you think it is one sided such as.

A: Fees from propertys are deemed decay, or
B: Fees do in fact feed loot pool.

I would do it myself but you have a way with words.

But i would like to point out that under

A: Mindark is not making money, through propertys.

B: The loot pool in this areas, the entry points may be blocked up a bit more at this time. imo

Care to build a disscussion on this?

Last edited:
Generally speaking I believe that most fees enter the loot system. Some fees might be recorded as Gross Profit like decay is however the fees generated from various things in EU aren’t enough to have much of an impact on loot.

The auction system is the single greatest source for fees charged to participants. It’s hard to say exactly how MindArk records the money from auction fees. I have mixed feelings on it.

Again though, even if 100% of fees enter the loot system, it’s not enough to make much of a difference.

Every day there is about 500,000 PED worth of Globals and HoFs. Assuming globals and HoFs account for about half of all loot received in EU there is about 1,000,000 PED flowing through the loot system every day.

When MindArk sells property is when they make money from estates. When they auction off a Land Area even a small one will sell for 100,000 PED to 200,000 PED depending on a few things. I believe they record that money as gross profit but there is no way to be sure.

Last edited:
Generally speaking I believe that most fees enter the loot system. Some fees might be recorded as Gross Profit like decay is however the fees generated from various things in EU aren’t enough to have much of an impact on loot.

The auction system is the single greatest source for fees charged to participants. It’s hard to say exactly how MindArk records the money from auction fees. I have mixed feelings on it.

Again though, even if 100% of fees enter the loot system, it’s not enough to make much of a difference.

Every day there is about 500,000 PED worth of Globals and HoFs. Assuming globals and HoFs account for about half of all loot received in EU there is about 1,000,000 PED flowing through the loot system every day.

When MindArk sells property is when they make money from estates. When they auction off a Land Area even a small one will sell for 100,000 PED to 200,000 PED depending on a few things. I believe they record that money as gross profit but there is no way to be sure.

Yeah it is understandible that the fee loot pool could be devided into MA profits, and loot pool. To add yeah it most likely isnt enough to power a dynamic global pool, but what if the fee based loot pool is more or less a powdering of all total loots in all areas. sure the amount isnt alot.

Take the amount of shops and apartments and what ever else that has fee's to be paid, add all those fee's up. it is a sizeable amount, And then take that and evenly distribute it into the pool, it kinda suppliments the ammo based loot pool, giving an edge over what you would get just from ammo burned loot pool. kinda giving a better payout over the decay costs.

Useing your example

400 ped hunt 300ped ammo 100 ped decay.

if there is like 10 ped already into the pool in common loots its not really gonna make much of a differnce, but it still helps.

10-12-15-20 ped in fees paid monthly per person kinda powders the system, but clearly isnt enough. but i am sure we all know a penny saved is a penny earned.

but what happens when those fees are not paid over that time with a loss of the powedering eliment loots would be clearly lower. correct?

I mean how many shops started tanking before Cry2 came out, and now how many are tanked out? Is there a connection? even if it is small?

MA gets their income and profit when the player deposit, not when the items decay. The decay "indirectly" cause income to MA because it increase the need to deposit.

I dont think there is a lootpool as you define it.

There is no "loot number" on servers that define the amount of loot there is to give. I have done some programming myself, and i tend to think of ways how i would do certain things, and here i would quess MA has list of numbers i call "loot multipliers" that count your loot based on spent ped. I do not know how the spent ped is defined (does passive cost incl) etc, but this would make sense. For example if i take list of 10.000 numbers ranging from 0.00 (0.00 being nolooter) to 3000 (Being huge loot) and total average of all numbers is 0.9 for example, and every time one loots mob/drops bomb/crafts something server pics a number and counts your loot.

This would explain the VERY unstable personal loot we are getting, and if the assumed average would be 0.9, would mean that community gets 90% total return, but individuals vary. (the number might be actually closer to 95%, just a guess).

Also, if my theory about loot multipliers is true, i must assume there is some sort of loot cap. Why? Well, the cost to kill a snable young is 10pecs, and there has been 2-3k hofs from these, making a loot multiplier of 30.000, and if you count that with cost to kill daspletor, you would get a number of 600k. I can see 2 possible reasons why no such loot hasnt gotten yet. A) Number of killed daspletors is far smaller then number of killed snables, making the odds for big one smaller (Allthough i doubt this reason to be true) B) There is a loot cap that somehow is defined by amounts of peds spent (Here we could possibly talk about loot pool, as the loot cap<loot pool). Recently pre VU10 we saw new All Time High #1 on hunting, from a daspletor. At that time the playerbase was very active, making the amount of ped spent grow allowing bigger hits.

For years many people try to look into the loot pool, but usualy they find a dark bottomless pit :)

Too tired (and I don't have the time either) to do a long post, I'll get back
tomorrow thou'. :) But here are some thought of mine:

Decay: Not all decay is revenue stream. My guess is that weapons like
imkII, MMs and similar, are the ones with a revenue stream closer to 100%
of decay while a "ordinary" weapon has a higher percent that goes back
to lootsystem.

"EU is Dynamic": (One) reason why they say this is due to they use
dynamic coding, which means calculations that seem too complex get way
more simplified.

"EU isn't gambling" (systemwise): The oposite to gambling (= randomness)
is controll. I doubt they do changes to lootsystem even if we find out how
it works. This is actually more help for them than a issue, since that way
they can (could) kill the myth "EU is gambling" ;)
Only time they will do some changes is if we find a legitimt way to get too
good loot.

Ok after so many years of hunting and mining and below average to crap returns burning something like 120kped of my deposit money just on hunting, ive come to the conclusion that the loot pool has not changed since about 6 months after peds became stackables (totally agree to someone elses post) as when peds and early stackable VUS were around the loot system could be manipulated by people timing to the exact minute a global went off, logging all globals, time of globals and mob global went off on, forced MA to change the loot sytem, notice when pham and lots of other ubers disappeared off the map , that was when MA overthrew that past loot system. Back then if tracker came earlier then it would have been fairer on current players (2+ years) old , but us in the (3-4+ year) category we were around when you saw the same names over and over again globalling constantly, not because they were burning ks of peds hunting no sir ee they actually knew the times and places to the minute a loot over 20ped+ would go off and in 60% of ocassions a global would result or higher. Tracker was introduced way after the loot (time logged loots) was changed. Now the loot system is purely what you do and how you do it. To make a profit in the past (hunt/mining (however it was harder to time globals on mining) / crafting) all you had to do was know when the minis and globals to the exact minute went off, based on MA clock. Now since its changed its MUCH harder to profit in this game. And the multiple globalers these days are the HARDCORE hunters (3kped + ammo) 12-14hours a day / 7 days a week. Some even don't sleep or only get 4 hours sleep so those are in the 18-20hour category which is unhealthly.

After over 4 years of playing and 3.5 years of studying the loot system ive concluded that to make profit you have to burn ped ! or get lucky, you cant like deposit 100$ even 200$ and expect to profit, now you have to bank roll at least 400$+ to make the return loot windows, eco hunting and un-eco hunting is the SAME towards the loot system, just eco hunting your peds can last longer , but on the other hand the ammo/decay (they are both the SAME as well) burned per hour is GREATLY reduced (unless you have mod merc or imk2 or i2870 ofc). Dependant on the rate of ammo/decay used for the gun/melee or clicks or bombs the amount of peds burnt the better chance at hitting a loot window (i call a loot window a peak on a wave graph) but as on a wave graph there are peaks and troughs and troughs can be up to 3-4x+ times longer, so you have to hunt and hunt LONG !, and the bigger the decay on the gun or ammo used the more you have to bankroll for sucess, so therefore this is my interpretation of the loot system

ALL DECAYS used by hunting/crafting/ mining = go to the loot pool
ANYTHING repaired in the repair terminal = is income for FPC
ALL Ammo used by hunting = go to the loot pool
ALL estates sold (initally) = go to income for FPC
ALL fees from auctions and deposits/withdrawals = go to income for MA
(why do MA charge higher fees now for auctions than the old 1ped per auction = reason L items take income from MA so does FPC repair costs) they had to restore the balance, in effect benefiting players)
ALL L items looted while hunting all are generated from the TT of the loot pool and all L items crafting.

Note Every Item that has a TT value in the game goes to the loot pool. To repair the TT on any item ingame goes to FPC. MA now only make money from financial transactions and auction fees. Im still not sure whether repair costs go to FPC or MA (never know ofc) then how does FPC get its income then ?? hmm. Again every theory or interpretation is different everyone has a different view of things - this is just mine

cheers:)

There is no spoon.

There is also no real loot :D

The more I cycle the more I am convinced that the only "loot pool" existing is a personal one, decay up to a certain degree is direct MA funds , rest comes back with loot.
Only thing troubling me is, that the longer I am playing and the more I am skilled, the better I know how to play real eco but also the better I know how to blow 2k PEDs in hunting in a day (the latter happening more often recently) :D

If you look too deep you may not like what you see.:eek:

So lootius doesn't exist? :scratch:
Posted via Mobile Device

So lootius doesn't exist? :scratch:
Posted via Mobile Device

Lootius does exist and depending on how much he drinks, he also might make The Loot Pool, but unless you are a true believer and bring him regularly offerings wihtout ever whining, you will not profit :D

Gonna coment these things with my opinion, so I'm not saying you are
wrong here, but I do find some stuff here odd. :)

ALL DECAYS used by hunting/crafting/ mining = go to the loot pool
My guess is that a part goes to MA/FPC as revenue stream, and a part
goes to lootsystem. Think MArco has mentioned this several times too.
ANYTHING repaired in the repair terminal = is income for FPC
It could be their income if they get the repair cost after the item has been
used again (= the decay). ;)
It can't be when it has been repaired thou'.
Let's say they give us a "mk2 highvalue edition" that is UL, exact same
stats as the ordinary mk2 except TT value, that is 10k PED fully repaired.
If someone loot 100 of these, with a value 1k PED each, and can afford
to repair all, he has done a repair of 90k PED. MA/FPC can't take those
90k PED as their, since value is still on weapon. If he TT alll weapon he
get 100k PED back, therefor MA/FPC can't really get 90k PED also... ;)
ALL Ammo used by hunting = go to the loot pool
Yep.
ALL estates sold (initally) = go to income for FPC
I doubt they take this value away from EU entirely, my guess is that this
value is used for "show-off loot" (biggest ATH "at right time" ;)) and also
used for promotion at for example GC, E3 and so on.
Same goes for the interest from the garantuee they have that we can get
our TT-value withdrawn to USD if something happens to EU.
ALL fees from auctions and deposits/withdrawals = go to income for MA
(why do MA charge higher fees now for auctions than the old 1ped per auction = reason L items take income from MA so does FPC repair costs) they had to restore the balance, in effect benefiting players)
Fees from auction, rents and similar is also used to boost the higher loots.
Fees from withdraw/deposit goes (partly?) to RL-banks.
This fee will end up at MA as soon as their own bank is up and running.
ALL L items looted while hunting all are generated from the TT of the loot pool and all L items crafting.
Yep, and also controlled in amount that will drop in a certain time, based
on whatever parameter MA find right... ;)

opinion of the n00b ;) :

what if its just a random math command (or wathever its called in programming languages). like everybody has a min-max loot, and everytime the system just picks a random number between this margin (of course with higher chances for low loot).

now, the max loot will be based on skills, depo or non-depo, and everything else you can imagine.

its also possible that he world is divided in several areas, and the number (min-max) changes every X minutes in every area.

My opinion is that its just all random. and the loot pool is capped to -X% of what MA gets from depo etc.

EDIT: did somebody already read or analyse the coding of the client? maybe we can find some clues in there, as it contains all you need to play. Now, even if the loot pool is on the servers of MA, we can still find some clues, as it needs to interact with the client. if the loot pool is person-based, we can even find more clues.

what do you think? :D

Last edited:
opinion of the n00b ;) :

what if its just a random math command (or wathever its called in programming languages). like everybody has a min-max loot, and everytime the system just picks a random number between this margin (of course with higher chances for low loot).

now, the max loot will be based on skills, depo or non-depo, and everything else you can imagine.

its also possible that he world is divided in several areas, and the number (min-max) changes every X minutes in every area.

My opinion is that its just all random. and the loot pool is capped to -X% of what MA gets from depo etc.

EDIT: did somebody already read or analyse the coding of the client? maybe we can find some clues in there, as it contains all you need to play. Now, even if the loot pool is on the servers of MA, we can still find some clues, as it needs to interact with the client. if the loot pool is person-based, we can even find more clues.

what do you think? :D

Decoding the client is forbidden and I highly doubt that any calculations are done clientside.
Also, what if loot is only determined by the PEDs you lost to the system and nothing else ?!
Lets say for example after spending 500 PEDs you get a time window which gives you the oppurtinity to get x-times the average loot the mob would drop.
The more you have lost to the system, the higher that multiplier can get up to a limit of your overall losses.
Does not matter how you got the PEDs to lose to the system, either deposit or trade.

Decoding the client is forbidden and I highly doubt that any calculations are done clientside.

They cant punish you for something they dont know ;)
And there must be some linkage to the MA systems?
but on the other side, i cant tell that because im not a programmer

Also, what if loot is only determined by the PEDs you lost to the system and nothing else ?!
Lets say for example after spending 500 PEDs you get a time window which gives you the oppurtinity to get x-times the average loot the mob would drop.
The more you have lost to the system, the higher that multiplier can get up to a limit of your overall losses.
Does not matter how you got the PEDs to lose to the system, either deposit or trade.

thats what i tried to explain, except for that your personal loot will be capped, based on factors like skills, input of PEDs,... and the total loot will certainly be capped to a percentage of what MA gets from PED input

and i dont think this part is true(personal opinion)

I believe you build up a multiplier, and then you hit a 100x on a merp young or unamped mining and ur fucked for years :D

I believe you build up a multiplier, and then you hit a 100x on a merp young or unamped mining and ur fucked for years :D

Imagine how I feel having hit a 1,7k tantillion mature... :laugh:

now what if MA just put something together, and theyre watching the forums to get the perfect loot pool system, wich we made up Ö

They cant punish you for something they dont know ;)
And there must be some linkage to the MA systems?
but on the other side, i cant tell that because im not a programmer

Only thing the client has to send is position, tool or gun equipped and if it has used. If any loot calculations would be done clientside there would be no loot lag. Loot definately gets determined the moment you try to loot a creature.

thats what i tried to explain, except for that your personal loot will be capped, based on factors like skills, input of PEDs,... and the total loot will certainly be capped to a percentage of what MA gets from PED input
Why should skills matter in the TT value of the loot ?
Simply spent 50k on OA101 on full condition and you will get a few HoFs above 1k.
With higher skills you are simply able to get higher MU loot.
Why should MA care what overall input has come in concerning your loot ?
A casino only cares about the whole money coming in and wants that most stay in it besides the part they have to pay out. The single gambler does not count here.
In order to not be considered gambling, MA has to look at the PEDs lost by an individual player and take care, that the percentage he lost gets evened out.
There are so many threads with people whining that they lost too much and quite a lot of those got their bigger payout sooner or later.
Also most people agree that the average return is around 90% and asume the 10% lost are fees to MA.

shyte....I knew I should hunt more Merps, haven't had sex in two years :D

Only thing the client has to send is position, tool or gun equipped and if it has used. If any loot calculations would be done clientside there would be no loot lag. Loot definately gets determined the moment you try to loot a creature.

Why should skills matter in the TT value of the loot ?
Simply spent 50k on OA101 on full condition and you will get a few HoFs above 1k.
With higher skills you are simply able to get higher MU loot.
Why should MA care what overall input has come in concerning your loot ?
A casino only cares about the whole money coming in and wants that most stay in it besides the part they have to pay out. The single gambler does not count here.
In order to not be considered gambling, MA has to look at the PEDs lost by an individual player and take care, that the percentage he lost gets evened out.
There are so many threads with people whining that they lost too much and quite a lot of those got their bigger payout sooner or later.
Also most people agree that the average return is around 90% and asume the 10% lost are fees to MA.

shyte....I knew I should hunt more Merps, haven't had sex in two years :D

well you have a point there, and as i said. im nothing more than a n00b

well you have a point there, and as i said. im nothing more than a n00b

Being a noob has nothing to do with it :D Took me around six months of scepticism to not believe anymore in that "big loot pool" thinking.
Once you have cycled a few thousands PEDs you will notice a certain pattern about loot.
There seem to be certain percentages which are/were sponsored, but the general loot is not concerned by that.
A lot think there is a "big pool" which they can get payouts from because it is more convenient for them to think, that they could actually get more out of the system and really make a profit off the system (like in a casino or lottery).
Only way to profit in EU is off other players by offering services or trading, never by any loot theories or hope to hit an ATH.

Being a noob has nothing to do with it :D Took me around six months of scepticism to not believe anymore in that "big loot pool" thinking.
Once you have cycled a few thousands PEDs you will notice a certain pattern about loot.
There seem to be certain percentages which are/were sponsored, but the general loot is not concerned by that.
A lot think there is a "big pool" which they can get payouts from because it is more convenient for them to think, that they could actually get more out of the system and really make a profit off the system (like in a casino or lottery).
Only way to profit in EU is off other players by offering services or trading, never by any loot theories or hope to hit an ATH.

already experienced/readed/... that, and because of that, after my first deposit i will go trading. and i will only use my profit for hunting and stuff ;)

Back