Question: A few noobish questions

AlexGold

Provider
Society
NBK Legion
Alexander Gold
Hi all !
So I got a few more noobish questions.
1. When you get hit and you are holding a weapon or any other tool can it get damaged ? For example you were not using it at the moment and you got hit. Will the weapon/tool receive any damage ?

2.Can I get a global on a daikiba Young/Mature ? lol

3.Which TT gun is better to use- The opalo or the tt handgun(forgot its name)?
At the moment I use both of them. I shoot a creature a few times with the opalo and when it comes near I pull out the handgun and finish the job. Is that a good strategy ? I read that most people use a melee weapon for finishing creatures but they decay a lot :/

4. You know how on the forum people can write in their profiles their in game nick. Well is there like a search function that could let me search those in game nicks ?

5. I maxed out Vivo1 but can't find the next vivo in line to max out. So If I continue to use Vivo t1 would I be getting medical skills ? And when I switch to the next vivo would it be maxed out ?

PS I know these questions are a lot but I figured it would be better to put them in 1 thread instead of 5

Hi all !
1. When you get hit and you are holding a weapon or any other tool can it get damaged ? For example you were not using it at the moment and you got hit. Will the weapon/tool receive any damage ?

At the moment I use both of them. I shoot a creature a few times with the opalo and when it comes near I pull out the handgun and finish the job. Is that a good strategy ? I read that most people use a melee weapon for finishing creatures but they decay a lot :/

4. You know how on the forum people can write in their profiles their in game nick. Well is there like a search function that could let me search those in game nicks ?

5. I maxed out Vivo1 but can't find the next vivo in line to max out. So If I continue to use Vivo t1 would I be getting medical skills ? And when I switch to the next vivo would it be maxed out ?

PS I know these questions are a lot but I figured it would be better to put them in 1 thread instead of 5

1. No it can not

2. Yes you can, but very unlikely

3. Opalo

4. Not sure, try this https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/list/

5. Im not sure what you mean, but check the Vivo T5(L)

5. vivo t5 for now but to know which ones to use check:
www.entropedia.com and go to tools section (on the left) and medical (or healing, dont quite remember) then sort them according to recommended level. and no it wont be maxed

as for finishing with p1 but killing with opalo - thats optimal as long as finishing takes 1 shot

Hi all !

Only your armour will decay when hit. Take in mind that their are seven armour parts to cover your body. A hit will be on one of those seven parts and thus will only decay on armourpart.

Unlikely, but yes it happens. You can even get a HoF or Uber (1000+).

Regarding the decay of the melee weapons: keep in mind that it does not cost you any ammo. All tt weapons are good enough to start hunting with.

You will still get medical skills on a maxed out Vivo T1. This goes for everything that is maxed out, you still get the related skills. Only very little.

I don't know the answer to question four ... there is still a little noob inside of me ...

:cool::wise::cool:

1. No.
2. Yes, such things happen. However, there's no guarantee you'll get one no matter how many million Daikibas you slaughter.
3. There is no "only one right way", you always have to adapt. Finishing fleeing snables/exas/kibas with a handgun let's you save one ammo now and then; it's not much, but if you hunt then often, 1 ammo x 1000 snables = 10 ped. :)
4. I can't find such function here, but you can always use Google in a manner like this.
5. You can safely continue using T1. T5 would cost you more in decay but still wouldn't be powerful enough for a "combat FAP".

Thanks for answering the questions guys.
+ rep givven to all who answered :wtg:

Regarding finishing weapons, use either the TT Pistol or Fist, as these do least damage and therefore waste less Ped. Some mobs run away when nearly dead, so while the Fist will work, you will move less if you use the Pistol.

Any TT weapon is fine as main weapon, most choose Ranged to start as you buy the ammo as and when you can afford it. You also get hit less if you fire from a distance. Of course being hit increases your defense skills and health faster, so there is a trade-off.

Using the maxed-out fap is more cost efficient than moving to the next one, since you are maxed on it, and will have low SIB on the T5. However, at this stage in your career you still "climbing the ladder" , and using the next sib tool is quicker at accomplishing that goal.
An alternative: continue using the T1 until you can switch to the T5 at a higher level than the starting sib value. This hold true for weapons also.

Back