Mastermind of sweat, cool idea.

Cappy 8th try

Hello Norbert,

entry #8

:scratch2::confused:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sweat - 6th Try

This is gonna take a while...
Soon, I'll have almost a PED in sweat! Yay!

<edit>

Last edited:

6th attempt

6-16-20

2nd attempt (still waiting on PM for 1st attempt :wtg: )

Its all good RL always takes precedence :)

Cappy 9th try

Hey Norbert

Here's try number 9

:scratch2:;)

Hi Norbert,

I was thinking,
Maybe if the first code in series is guessed by someone to fill it in,
Then if the first and second are submitted correctly to fill the second one in.

The reason for this is it will stop newcomers wasting their time uploading screenshot entries unless they have something that is potentially valid.

I know you wanted to make it interesting by having people guess the first number X number of times, then the second before revealing them;

Though people lose interest real quick after making the effort to upload 5+ pics without any progress on what part of the code should be.

I think you will have a lot more interest in the competition here on EF and on the field in game if the code is revealed as people hit a right combo numbers.

ie. People will be saying what is the combo upto now for Norbets sweating comp.
Norberts comp ? What is that all about ?
Its on the EntropiaForums you should have a look ;) :idea:

And people will submit new entries if they have at least the first one or first two (if revealed upto that point) already.

Hi Norbert,

I was thinking,
Maybe if the first code in series is guessed by someone to fill it in,
Then if the first and second are submitted correctly to fill the second one in.

The reason for this is it will stop newcomers wasting their time uploading screenshot entries unless they have something that is potentially valid.

I know you wanted to make it interesting by having people guess the first number X number of times, then the second before revealing them;

Though people lose interest real quick after making the effort to upload 5+ pics without any progress on what part of the code should be.

I think you will have a lot more interest in the competition here on EF and on the field in game if the code is revealed as people hit a right combo numbers.

ie. People will be saying what is the combo upto now for Norbets sweating comp.
Norberts comp ? What is that all about ?
Its on the EntropiaForums you should have a look ;) :idea:

And people will submit new entries if they have at least the first one or first two (if revealed upto that point) already.

Someones close i think :), all the working out is done in PM so when they have 1 number correct they change about to see which one in series is right - like that old game mastermind with the coloured pegs. As someone has just about got there i'll let this run - shouldn't take much longer i think. ;)
When they have the code they post the code in the thread (no sweating required), i figure that making them sweat the code would be a pain lol. I also made it that if a number in sequence is shown 5 times i would reveal it - but on reflection i think 5 is to many so i'll lower it next round.
Someone is getting quite close though, i think they have 2 of the numbers ;).

Code checked :)

Last edited:
entry #7

Someone almost has it??? dang, some of us haven't got a single one yet, that's very discouraging..

I didn't ralize we had to examine and track everybody ELSE's entries too to have a chance :((

That's way too much time that I could be playing, instead of downloading dozens of screenshots and scribbling notes and trying to figure what everyone else is guessing and why..

I think this is my last entry, as I haven't a ghost of a chance. Thanks anyway Norbert, maybe you should consider the changes someone else suggested to keep it fun.

7-17-11

Entry number 3 :wtg:

my 7th attempt

May as well try my hand at this compitition.

sorry if the image comes out wierd would be very grateful if someone could also tell me how to upload photos correctly

Bri

Someone almost has it??? dang, some of us haven't got a single one yet, that's very discouraging..[/img][/url]

Oh i'm so sorry that you guessed wrong :confused:, you just messed yourself up by telling other people that all your numbers are wrong allowing them also to eliminate them - brilliant work....:rolleyes:

I didn't ralize we had to examine and track everybody ELSE's entries too to have a chance :(([/img][/url]

You don't all is done in PM, except yourself who has foolishly allowed others to figure out more numbers that are incorrect.

That's way too much time that I could be playing, instead of downloading dozens of screenshots and scribbling notes and trying to figure what everyone else is guessing and why..[/img][/url]

hmm three or four entries- dozens..

I think this is my last entry, as I haven't a ghost of a chance. Thanks anyway Norbert, maybe you should consider the changes someone else suggested to keep it fun.[/url]

Well i gain nothing from this, i did it to try and help noobs but with this i can't see why i should bother again. MA do nothing about the sweat exploit, the community don't seem to care about newer players anymore, and mindforce has been in a state of decline for maybe 4 years now with word of an update since maybe 3 years ago.
Sorry for the rant but this has kinda miffed me, as well as the state of the game for newcomers in these times.

Codes checked..

PS i'll pass all items for 2nd round to Lava if he wants to run another, i'm in process of liquidating so not sure if i'll have time.

Last edited:
GL all on this fun sweat comp.

Maybe up the AGI to 30 Norbert,
30 is still a very newish level. First 6 months of play.

Ah, I knew when I first saw this I was not eligible, seems now I am... hmmm....

curious though, what age of players are you trying to keep out here? I am at 26 AGI after a month and a week of play.

Oh, and thanks for the contest.

May as well try my hand at this compitition.

sorry if the image comes out wierd would be very grateful if someone could also tell me how to upload photos correctly

Bri

when you have uploaded your picture to EF gallery copy the Clickable Thumbnail: address then paste it in your post to look like ....

Cappy 10th try

Hi Norbert first i'd like to say , as a noob, that theses initiatives are great! This contest has turned sweating into something a little more interesting plus it teaches the disciple needed by sweating to gain skills! Anyways don't think any second that we dont appreciate the time you invest into this!!!:)

i hope it'll keep going not just cause it's different from the routine but i really do think its a great way for noobs to integrate, in the game and on EF.
thanks again!
Here's my 10th entry:banghead:

PS i'll pass all items for 2nd round to Lava if he wants to run another, i'm in process of liquidating so not sure if i'll have time.

Not I my friend,

Sorry to see you liquidating your avatar Norbert.
I understand your frustration.

Finances depositted in Entropia are zapped immediately on a project I am working on, so I am unlikely to be around much for a while.

Take care and hope to see you around.
Sparkz

Last edited:
Back