HoF: A Frustrating Day Ended with a Happy One

Infinity01

Stalker
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
Earlier today (5/12) I was hunting troxes and lost lots of peds. I've never seen in my EU-life (about 2 months) so many "no loot" I hunted alone and in teams. I tried various mobs including atrox, fresco, ambu's and Feff. But whatever i hunt turned out to be very poor in loots. In the afternoon Teke and I tried with atrox again and surprisingly close to the end of our hunting (due to no ammo) we got 2 globals (I stopped pasting screenshots of globals, so i've no record of 4 globals i got today). Later at night after logging on I saw teke and asked him if he would be interested in joining another round of atrox. But he was already hunting Argos in a team. So I decided to hunt alone . But b4 I left for hunting I told Teke "If this session is also poor in loots i'll start mining from tomorrow".

However, from the very begining the loots appeared to be better than it was earlier in the day. Also soon i got a 192 pedder global. Somewhat happy, at least I won't be a loser against 20k ammo for this run. Also the loots continued to be good. But I was expecting an HoF. Then I looked into the list of HoF and surprisingly none of the HoF frm the first page were from atrox. I thought (just a hunch) that probability wise getting a big HoF frm an atrox would be higher than from any other mobs listed in the HoF, So I continued hunting till close to the end of my ammo. I was really heavy and was running in slow-motion and was thinking to quit b4 finishing my ammo. But then I saw this alpha atrox within the range of my plasma sniper. Immediately I thought this might drop my HoF. And yes, as soon as I got it down I saw once again the glow, and the sound of my 2nd solo HoF. :D

11372-solo-hof2-items.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing beats seeing the swirlies =D

grats!

: )

Hof Swirlies are like a drug....

And boy am I having withdrawls :laugh:

D

Gratz

Gratz nice one ;)

Nice lootwindow :)

Gratz !

Note that on my 10K hogg with the UL HL8 in april 2008 (sold for tt+45K), I had a very bad period too. Mr. & Mrs. Atami were loosing ped faster then they could deposit :)

Definitively a trend .... loose a lot and something is building up ...
Pitty it is not vice versa ;)

Gratz..

Is it only me that thinks hunting trox alpha, new regen feffs and Fresco seems quite high up the chain for 2 months worth of EU life?!

lol amazing what you can do these days.

Nice one, congratz :)

very nice, graTz! :thumbup:

Very nice windows indeed :yay:

gz

Grats.. And with a story too!

I love stories!

Bog grats! Now off to more hofs :yay:

And with a story too!

I love stories!

It's amazing to me how little things here and there change the course of life in EU and more so in RL!

Very nice hof! Grats!

Gratz :yay:

That's a very nice looking loot window :thumbup:

Always interesting to hear the Story, too

very nice ! congratz :yay:

Always nice to see some guns in loot window!

Gratz!

Back