A Leash?

Leveling

Mature
Society
Alpha Wild Deamons
Leveling
Umm i don't know about you guys maybe for people have disciples know this. Disciples have a tendcy to get lost really in the middle of nowhere like mygod i remember when i frst played stuck by thorofoids and what not. Maybe Ma could have somthing like you know how you can't run you need to walk first. maybe somthing along those lines that the bran new people are not able to go certin places where there going to get there ass kickd 10000 times and need someone to go out and get them. I know it really suckd for me being brand new and not having a weapon or anything running in orange past atrox.

Just thought it would be a nice little thought for those who are knew and have no idea what the heck to do. Maybe being restricted from certin land areas ingame untill you have enough skill is a smart thing. Who really wants to be stuck in orange no gun no nothing in the middle of the oilrig? :eek:

But getting stuck is all part of the fun :D

I learned a lot, getting myself away from "outposts of death and despair". I never had a mentor, but I have made some fantastic ingame friends, met at said outposts. You get to know people rather well after you both have been killed 28 times together, and learnig what mob does what and how to lure them away, to make "safeish" paths outa there.

I sometimes wish for those days again - they were a hoot. Had a taste of it recently when the new TP's opened up, and we were getting all Chompered running, as we were out of ME, hence no cheating using the TP chips :)

I agree with Safara, the tricks one learns are priceless :D plus, being new you should learn which mobs to avoid :laugh:

I agree, it's the getting stuck, and then working out how to unstick ones self that teaches you things, like how Aggro a Warrior gen X is, and how close you can get to it before is fries your ass. :laugh:

Not to mention the good evade skills that follow :)

Back