A look into "The Exchange" focused on NTI

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I never opened the exchange before, maybe neither did some of you fellow entropians, just to be on common ground, right click on PED card, choose Entropia Exchange.
a page opens, it showsholdings

the "Market" panel shows available for purchase (sell orders are present) deeds and total outstanding items
of course as per today NTI is not tradable, so 0, 11k CP, and ..... 270765 pieces of Ancient Greece
i am a stock trader and the BAD feature that i can see is that this is not an efficient market......
i cannot put a BUY order at my desidered price but ONLY hit an existing sell order.
i cannot insert a BUY 10 AG shares at 9.00 PED each, and if someone desires to sell at my price give liquidity
and allow a participant to exit the position, just if i like it , buy at the desired price (paying FEES to house)

Now the interesting part... AG was sold for 800.000 shares, then they were reduced at one half of the size
because let's be clear, the price was higher than Himalaya.... i dont discuss fair price for the shares, there is
Jetsina Thread on this that is very interesting.

Back to the price, we have 400.000 shares outstanding.... sold at 10 PED each ... 67% of shares are available
at same price... this is a "take the hell out of me" sale or a wishful thinking "if i get my money back i dump this"

index.php

The price does not fall simply because there is not a BID price to hit, so simply someone remain best sell order
and the ppl regret to loose and prefer to stay stuck on the product.

this did not happen with Deeds, Arkadia Moon Deed disaster made ppl regretting the purchase dump the item
on the market that is not transparent, of P2P transactions.

NTI will enlist starting end of March, of course the first prices we will see will be 17.50 ped offer, pretending
that it is just like a "Cristal Palace" on Calypso....... WRONG

CP is 5% taxed
CP has unique Aurli Bones and Mutated Bones drop that is mandatory for armor plates
CP cash in the full tax revenues on the land or 5%
NTI cash in half of an half (in best perspective) of non taxed calypso

of course my belief is that NTI is a new AG ...time will tell.

of course my belief is that NTI is a new AG ...time will tell.
One big difference, AG shares haven't been sold out yet for a long time. All those listed for 10 PED are still part of the original sale.

You THINK you want buy orders in the exchange but you really don't.

Just look at how broken auction orders are, completely dominated by a handful of players who (magically? ahem...) outbid you by 1 PEC the very second you put your order in place.

This isn't the real world, we don't have the safety features and legal regulations of the real world, so please stop promoting bot-friendly / afk-friendly mechanics because they are exploited 100% of the time.

And honestly the same goes for hunting, remove the stupid "F key does everything" mechanic and start banning bots and alts, we have way too many of both.

Just my honest opinion on the matter.

Back