A message from the future...

God, how i miss the old EU and it's naive charm - 'twas raw and wild and threatening, just like a planet should look that's about to be colonized.

Who asked for all the barbiefied shit? I certainly didn't.

:wise:

Better put that flux capacitor on a mothership, less trips to save us all from the cruel future :)

Haha I love Atamis WTF! when arriving at PA just after the warp :D.

Brings back memories thou thx MC :p

yea...old times ... kinda feel sad about how the game is today, only barbie improvments so far..

No! Don't give shots from old Entropia! Those make me feel nostalgic, and when i do, i once again realize how complete shit this game is nowadays.

Yup, the "alien" feel to the game is gone... it feels more like GTA and shit like that :scratch2:

Crone is in the video, Crone is in the video, Crone is in the video!!!

Other than that... what's this about?

Excellent work as usual!

The "A car from the 80s !!!" comment just killed me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brought back some great memories, evocative but painful because they seem gone for ever.

Another McGenius video, weird but wonderful, thanks Mac! :thumbup:

Yup, the "alien" feel to the game is gone... it feels more like GTA and shit like that :scratch2:

This game ain't got nothing on GTA.... at least in innovation... (however, it would be nice if the controls for the flying vehicles were the same since that airplane scene on san andreas has me stuck, lol)

As far as the video goes... nice little storyline and message there... even if getting to the point took a while.

Making the same mistakes again and ignoring the lessons of the past seems like a fitting description of Entropia to me. :ahh:

This was fantastic, McCormick. At first I thought 'what is this it doesn't make sense' and then by the end of the speech and the car scene I was laughing. then all the shots from old PE came up and I got sort of quiet and a little bit sad.

I can't remember the last time I experienced such a range of emotions in such a short time.

Proud to say I recognized all the locations in the last shots, and most of the names. :)

this was one of the best

of your productions luv to watch and laugh :laugh:

You nailed it again , awesome m8 keep em coming , love every single production you put out. :thumbup::thumbup::tiphat:

I love your videos McCormick, but I always wanted to ask,WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU USING? :laugh:

Great Vid McC. :)

I have to say, if there was a place online that I could go play the old PE, I'd trade the new EU, Ava and all in a second. :laugh:

Not that the new EU is bad. It's ok in its own way....but the feeling is soooo different. Seeing old pics from Pre VU10 make me a bit sad also. :(

We have to ask about a new planet... Calypso year 2004-2004.let MA bring it from theres storage.:yay::yay::yay:

As steve_saber says no feeling ok VU 10 looks good but no feeling..

How the planet looked what the avatar could do + the old music,,,i miss it all.

Last edited:
Great Vid McC. :)

I have to say, if there was a place online that I could go play the old PE, I'd trade the new EU, Ava and all in a second. :laugh:

(

yes.. too short lick my cord

We have to ask about a new planet... Calypso year 2004-2004.let MA bring it from theres storage.:yay::yay::yay:

As steve_saber says no feeling ok VU 10 looks good but no feeling..

How the planet looked what the avatar could do + the old music,,,i miss it all.

I actually asked if they would sell VU9.4 and David sent me a message that its part of the calypso assets so it cant be sold... gone forever

Whay not get a new planet " old Calypso ". :yay:

As always, excellent production, McC...

Thanks for the effort! :yay:

Ignoring the lessons from the past. I somehow missed such disastrous news as of today...

Back