:eek: fu*** A man!
That is so cool!!

:eyecrazy:

Fantastic -
Shame MA couldnt come up with something so creative

OMG !! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
That is the best ufo I've seen here :D

And yeah, player content rulezzzz!!!!

Just awesome. Not all is lost in this game :) As long as the playerbase has people like you in it- PE/EU/? will be a great place to visit for a long time.

Chris

Jesus christ monkey balls, thats freaking awesome! :eyecrazy:

I love these, great work :yay:

Thank You Guys and Guyesses

Thank you thank you thank you for for all the positive feedback, comments (and rep of course!).

Unfortunately I had to take it down as it was showing small signs of being picked. That was then time to made this video and pack it up, which took about 3 hours. There are still, as some of you have found, a few remnants in the sky.

That does not mean that there will be no constructions in the sky in the future, far from it! We're working currently on some new ideas to implement on Rocktropia, Next Island and Calypso.

I experimented with the Draw Distance setting but it seems it is always 20 meters for textures. Perhaps Draw Distance settings applies mostly to landscape features (trees and whatnot) and not to items. At 30 meters, the texture life bar disappears. But I agree it is a shame not being able to capture more of the city at once. Support case to MindArk anyone? ;-)

Anyway, thank you again for the encouraging comments! :D

:eyecrazy:

Wow. That is an Awesome achievement, Great work GLC :thumbup:

And it Utterly sux that some git would stumble across an Amazing piece of art like that, and think "Oooh great, I'll Have that"...

I look forward to more stunning creations

+rep

Holy shit :eyecrazy: THAT is AWESOME :)

Wow! nice work dude... its really umm HUGE lol

This deserves the purple touch for sure ...

UN-Frickin'-BELIEVABLE

That is amazing ... what an incredible artistic accomplishment that was ... wow ... just wow!

Really fantastic piece of work! :thumbup:

Really nice work :)

Crazy Grav, nice work :D

That's nuts. You're nuts! And fantastic!

That is really stunning!

very nice and very risky with all those VTOLS around... +rep

the only way I know to build such a thing would cost tons of PEDs, so hopefully you know a cheaper one

6000 components at min price means the structure cost at least 6000 Components* 1 Pec = 60 Ped

6000 components at min price means the structure cost at least 6000 Components* 1 Pec = 60 Ped

Yes, had to cut down a lot of trees to make that. Not to forget the beasts that donated their hides. The ecological impact is unimaginable.

Wow thats pretty damn impressive!

Would be great if you could get a video with your draw distance turned up to full so we could see it all at once.
It looks massive but its hard to tell with only small parts rendered at a time.

so many objects even full draw distance leave you with the same result :D

Wow!

This is a truly inspirational masterpiece! :woot:

A valid concern.

Unless the CryEngine (as used EU version 10 and later) has more of a problem with a number of dropped items than the old Gamebryo engine (as used in EU version 9.4 and earlier), I don't see how that can be the case.

There were many more items in the sky over Port Atlantis (Explosives, I think) than this installation.

Also there were no crashes during the actual construction and disassembling of this sky city.

Back