A new ComPet Game / beta

Wtf are u using? Commodore 64 with a tape drive?
My abacus can do better than 1 frame/sec :laugh:

Well done!! love the videos! :yay:
Well.
If we call spade a spade this is a poorly disquised advert for a shop. There is no ComPet arena anywhere in the video, nothing to do with ComPets at all. So what we have here is a misleasing advert to put it mildly.
On top of it, the shop itself is called "ComPet pet shop" selling normal EU pets that can't be exported to ComPets. This is more than just a misleading advert, this is a poorly disquised attempt to scam ppl.

Then again, MA has been using the same method for years, selling something that may or may not become real years later. Quite often it never will. No wonder players are starting to use similar methods.... IRL we call ppl who do this conmen. If your so happy about con artists, I certainly won't discourage you. Good luck with getting scammed! Don't forget to recommend to your friends.

Gosh, what a zoo... :smoke:

Last edited:
Well.
If we call spade a spade this is a poorly disquised advert for a shop. There is no ComPet arena anywhere in the video, nothing to do with ComPets at all. So what we have here is a misleasing advert to put it mildly.
On top of it, the shop itself is called "ComPet pet shop" selling normal EU pets that can't be exported to ComPets. This is more than just a misleading advert, this is a poorly disquised attempt to scam ppl.

Then again, MA has been using the same method for years, selling something that may or may not become real years later. Quite often it never will. No wonder players are starting to use similar methods.... IRL we call ppl who do this conmen. If your so happy about con artists, I certainly won't discourage you. Good luck with getting scammed! Don't forget to recommend to your friends.

Gosh, what a zoo... :smoke:

You are joking right? This video shows exactly what many where hoping Compets would be. The video even goes on to show how our economy could have been saved if MA did it right as they stated from the beginning.

At the end what that video shows is an empty stable which can't be used as indented along side the shop that will need to go out of business since it has no market.

You are joking right? This video shows exactly what many where hoping Compets would be.
This is a shop right here right now selling real pets for real money. Maybe those could be imported to the ComPets in some unspecified future. Exa, one of the 3 ancient pets is the most unlikely candidate to be ever imported to ComPets. If I remember it right there was even an official statement about it.
As for all the rest, we don't know which pets will be exportable which ones won't be. We don't know when it will happen, if it will happen at all and if it happens, would those pets be something useful in ComPets, are they more valuable than ComPets own pets (as many ppl readily believe althou there's no official statement about that), or have the same value, or will be even less valuable (consider there's thousands of pets in EU waiting to flood the ComPet market). Let's face it, we have no idea what their market price will be IF someday we indeed can export them.

Yes many ppl are hoping they will have a real groovy train selling their hundreds of pets in ComPets. All your peds are belong to us!
Maybe, maybe not. If u are a firm believer, good for you.

I tend to be a realist. This means, I look at the facts.
Is there a link between EU and ComPets? Nope.
Can I export a pet I bought in EU into ComPets? No.
Are you trying to imply there is such a link? Yes.
Are you in the business of selling nice dreams and empty promises without any substance behind em? Definitely.
Am I joking? No, definitely not.

Does it qualify as a scam? I will not label it, it's your risk and your decision. As long as ppl understand the risks before they give their money away I have no problem with it.
If somebody pretty obviously tries to make money out of gullible ppl who have no idea what they getting into, I don't like it. Why should I?

Virtual Pet Store, Twin Peaks MAll, Floor 3, Shop.... SOLD for $1999 USD Thanks!

Last edited:
Back