A new idea for a Land Area

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
If this can be implemented this would add a bit of Political Structure to the game.

The basic principle is simple have a particular Land Area controlled by a group of elected officials that are elected by Citizen of Entropia. The Leadership would be responsible for setting the tax rate on the land as well as other responsibilities , It can be set that the tax that is claimed could go to the Area Fund and not to individuals players. The Leadership can then use the funds to add to the particular land Area. Say you have a city in the LA, It starts out with nothing but with the incoming funds from taxes it can be built up with items like Storage Terminals, Trade Terminals, Crafting Machines, Additional types of Mobs and spawns, etc..

This could be a larger area than a normal area. If Mindark wanted to they could even compensate the elected officials out of Taxes claimed.
This is just thoughts that I would like to see go into the game and could add to another Gameplay Element.

Marco has stated this is an idea they would like to coordinate into the future of Calypso.

It would be great to see additions to the rough Idea I posed here.

Looks interesting, it's been done in other games. Not sure how practical it is though. MA has a lot on their hands already.

Yes exactley I have particpated in some of the other games that incorporate something to this extent.

Back