A new investment fund

OK, so you're saying it's a different person, called Nighthawk not Night-hawk?

And is it just a coincidence that the profile of the person buying the sweat-bot, who had a profile name nighthawk on the hiring site, had a company name of Spider IT, while you have a link to a company called Spider Hosting in your sig and your soc is called Spider THC?

Are you sure you're not the same person?

And perhaps the other two Nighthawks who have posted in this thread would like to comment on your accusation that it was a different Nighthawk.

I might have not read the thread careful enough, but I only saw posts of myself (Night-Hawk) and Nighthawk.

Also, I don't see what sweating bots could be useful for, since they can not be programmed to effectively gather sweat. I admit that when I was a complete n00b in the game I thought of such idea, but I had never posted such request anywhere else.

OK, so you're saying it's a different person, called Nighthawk not Night-hawk?

And is it just a coincidence that the profile of the person buying the sweat-bot, who had a profile name nighthawk on the hiring site, had a company name of Spider IT, while you have a link to a company called Spider Hosting in your sig and your soc is called Spider THC?

Are you sure you're not the same person?

And perhaps the other two Nighthawks who have posted in this thread would like to comment on your accusation that it was a different Nighthawk.

Do you mean this one -> http://www.getafreelancer.com/users/328636.html ?

If so, please note the location of that person. Also search for Spider IT in the UK Companies House website. There is a company in UK which is named the same which this nighthawk20 on getafreelancer refers to. See http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b.../companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1228208030#result

Now who is accusing who, Oleg?

That's the one.

If so, please note the location of that person. Also search for Spider IT in the UK Companies House website. There is a company in UK which is named the same which this nighthawk20 on getafreelancer refers to. See http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b.../companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1228208030#result

Yes I noted the location. Entered by the user, they could say anything.

I'm not sure how you found that Spider IT, as the reference has actually been removed from the profile, but well done on finding it so quickly.

At best it really is a remarkable coincidence that there are two Nighthawk/Night-hawks in EU, both of whom own/run/whatever an IT company named Spider.

Now who is accusing who, Oleg?

Um, still me accusing you, same as before. Just wanted to make potential investors aware of a potential problem. I guess they can make their own judgement.

One, of several, issues I had that caused me to not invest in Entropia Investment Fund was that the TT=0 Investments, i.e. the 2 LAs and the Shop, were purchased to make money, but with zero guarantee of getting the peds invested in them back any other way than through taxes and shop revenue. Fond Manager has indicated that there is no short term goals of ever selling the LAs, so the Peds that went in to the markup on those TT=0 deeds is completely more or less a loss at the moment since they can never be re-obtained unless LAs are sold down the road, and when they are sold, sold at an amount above what they were purchased for. That is HIGHLY RISKY because MA will release new LAs and entire planets soon, and those planets may well have LAs too? All that means prices on markup on LAs may drop like a rock soon! I could be wrong, but maybe not.

Mall Shop Revenues was a good idea since EIF can control what they buy and sell, but the inital cost on mall shop may be a loss to EIF too since prices people are willing to pay for mall shops may eventually go down below what EIF paid for their shop. Taxes on LAs, on the other hand are a lot riskier, especially now that a lot of other LAs and entire planets may be opening up soon. What EIF paid for the LAs may be hundreds of times more than what the LAs will be worth in a few years, if and when the EIF re-sells the LAs.

The TT=0 buys by the EIF caused EIF to no longer be able to sell stuff to TT to gaurantee money at any price. When EIF first started they focused on buying stuff at TT off of it's members and then selling it for profit and then paying members back the profits and guaranteeing initial investment payback after 90 days since any item purchased could be TTed at any time to get initial money back. That 90 day buyback guarantee disappeared around the time the tt=0 buys were done, making the EIF much more risky, in my opinion. It means that one share in EIF is now completely variable and guesstimated instead of based on REAL TT values!

I hate to hijack threads, but am going to in the next paragraph because some of the people that might be interested in your fund might also be interested in what I'm about to discuss, and you might be too...
I recently started a new social group that is aimed at doing similar to what EIF was doing before the tt=0 buys, but with a major difference that there is no central fund manager, or really even any fund, just a bunch of folks cutting deals and buying and selling off one another at tt prices.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-united-buyers-exchange-resource-u-b-e-r.html PM me if you are interested in joining this non-fund/social group. Also, please post more details about your goals, strategy, and business plan. If you do get enough investors, when you get around to doing payouts on taxes, how much will you take off the top, like the EIF Fond Manager does? What LA is it you plan on buying? Which mobs do you plan to keep on stock? How do you plan on acquiring the DNA for those mobs? Can you guarantee any buybacks like EIF originally did, or is it going to be like their LA purchases, where all the money is sunk and considered gone until you get taxes back, and then you'll only pay tax money back to people, which, if my calculations are right with EIF, means people that invest won't get their full money paid in for at least 10 years or so if they just get dividends and no money back on share purchases, etc. Details is what potential buyers want.

What ppl need to realize is that a fund that base its operation only on trading with tt items has a limit to how big it can get and still generate sufficient intresst. Lets assume you have 5k ped to trade for, at this sum you culd choose to trade only the single most profitable good and your making a realy nice proffit out of it. However the market for this good is limited so when you have earned enuff to trade for 10k, you can still only trade 5k of the most profitable good. So at that point you need to trade the other 5k you have on a less profitable good, etc etc. So the bigger your fund get the less profitable it get from trading tt goods as you have to venture into less and less profitable goods. At a certain point your fund is so big that its realy not worth the effort to trade tt items anymore. The EIF fund still does these tt trades as well as operating a Hangar and 2 LA, but its not the majority of our operations any more and I dubt it wuld generate a reasonable intresst if we did it with the whole fund volume by the size we have generate so far. The turnover wuld be to slow and the avarage margin to small

That's the one.

I'm not sure how you found that Spider IT, as the reference has actually been removed from the profile, but well done on finding it so quickly.

Um, still me accusing you, same as before. Just wanted to make potential investors aware of a potential problem. I guess they can make their own judgement.

If you know how to use Google, then there's no problem in finding anything. I just searched for the keywords mentioned by you - nighthawk, spider it and sweat. That's it.

EDIT: If you still wonder - Google has cache and removing something from the original content, not always affects what's displayed on Google

Last edited:
You make an assumption that spaceships that exist now will be used to travel to new planets. That is a good assumption, but I would not completely count on it yet since there's also a good chance that those black orbs might be planet tps just waiting to be opened.

Marco and MA said that the spaceships that exists now will NOT be the only way to travel to new planets (they have said this a few times), so now that's clear :rolleyes:

I already commented that it's not me...

And if it was, I wouldn't be stupid enough to use my real EU nickname :rolleyes:

I might have not read the thread careful enough, but I only saw posts of myself (Night-Hawk) and Nighthawk.

You posted (1NH), I posted (2NH), and Jack_NightHawk posted (3NH)

also, Oleg, please note that I can't be involved in an IT-company as I completly suck at that stuff :laugh:

Back