A new trend in the EU???

black_rain13

Retired Mafia Princess
Society
Happily Retired
Ginny "BlackReign" Johansen
I don't know how many people have noticed this, but I have seen more and more seasoned players selling out their equipment, skills and other things and then leaving the game.

Despite this increase in uber gear being sold, the prices steadily increase on a regular basis and skill chip sales are as high as ever.

This tells me something...

As more older players are leaving, there are newer players that are coming into the system and are buying their way into the equipment.

This scares the shit out of me and I will tell you why.

As long as I have been playing, we have been told that MA makes money on DECAY. Now perhaps this is a partial truth, or perhaps it is the full truth, either way, makes no difference because if they get paid on decay, then they make money from the scenario I am about to describe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Cool is spawned for the first time in Port Atlantis on August 15, 2007. Joe's creator heard about the EU from a friend and being that he has plenty of money to throw around, he decided to give it a go and created Joe.

After about 1 hour of getting used to the controls and maybe 5 minutes of sweating, Joe goes to the auction house and starts looking up skill chips and prices. After another hour of shopping around, Joe deposits several hundred dollars into his account and spends like mad on some basic skills.

Now Joe is feeling pretty good with his 1400 Evade and misc. other skills (all chipped and not very well balanced) so he decides it is time for a gun and some hunting. Of course, Joe is not going to be content to sport his new chipped skills by hunting snable and exo, so he again visits the banking terminal (deposit center) and he adds a few thousand US dollars to his account.

Joe thinks, "That will buy me a nice set of Shadow, since I was told it is the best, but oh, snap, I need those guns too, that's gonna be another 25K in PED at least!"

So another deposit or two later, Joe has his entire set of Shadow, his bad-ass guns and his half-assed (chipped) skills that are not adequately balanced.

Then, Joe hits the TT for the first time ever and he buys 75K of ammo for his new guns.

"Chump change," he mutters to himself over the measely 750 PED to buy ammo.

Now off goes Joe. He wants Hogglo!

With a red flash from his new Medium TP chip (1500 PED) he lands in Hogglo country. Immediately the Hogs are on him, but he's not worried. His Shadow with 5B plates (3500 PED - Plates only) can take the punishment.

After a couple of hours, Joe goes back to the service center and visits the repair terminal. He strips off his armor, removes his plates and puts them into the repair terminal. "Ah, only 265 PED in decay, that's not bad," Joe thinks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now compare this to someone who has skilled up their evade, their dodge, their avoidance, their other skills....

HA of 5.6 instead of a HA of 2.3 for starters, not even looking at the other combat skills. Wow, that's a lot of ammo Joe could have saved.

Instead of 265 PED in decay a seasoned player may only see 170 PED in decay.

I have a strong feeling this is EXACTLY the type of market that MA is trying to steer towards. The market of big-depositors that are new and unskilled and that throw extra money in the direction of MA in the form of excess decay and excess ammo waste.

Here all this time we thought MA was just making poor business decisions by not catering to their loyal player-base, but all along, I suspect that MA is intentionally pushing away their seasoned players in order to make room for newer, less "EU-ducated" players who will put additional profits into the pockets of MA.

Smart business, MA, at least until your players find a way to beat you at your own game.

:)

(Please not that these opinions are my own and in no way reflect any mathematically calculated statistics. I am simply trying to help others open their eyes to an increasing trend that I see appearing in the EU. The values of items used are only estimated examples and of course the time-table is exaggerated, but you see the point.)

Last edited:
well, this guy got a point. :wise:

Maybe bit off topic but after 1 week Joe sees that he gets 50-100 ped swirls and "someone" hunts a mob that he stepped on and killed (name that combi or other silly mob,prefferably young matu) and got 1000 times more...:scratch2: what now?:D I mean i know what joe does next but that`s not the point :p

But then Joe is already too addicted and cant leave and since he had spent some k$ he wont go back,he will only want to improve and cross fingers for better luck next time... on and on and on and on.....

its very possible that they're aiming for that type of player. i dunno tho. i've only seen one Joe Cool ingame though, and yeah, he's tipped thousands of dollars into the game, but he's become really really successfull.

put bluntly, "so what"?

i can't see all these rich guys complaining at the money they lose. if they're inteligent (which i'd expect that from people who make such money in the first place), they'll revise their strategy and reform, and carry on. if not, they'll cash out what they've lost, and MA keep the dregs.
in any case, i can't see many "rich boys" complaining over lost money in this game, simply because they can afford it.

i've never felt like i was MA's top priority, so now if i was to learn that i definately wasnt, that rich boys were their aim, i wouldnt exactly cry or anything.

swirlies or not..the dude got a point and i for one think he is 110% right...

as it is right now im loosing more of my old friends in my FL than i get.. :eek:

MA need to take a good long look at what is going on... do they want a shitload of seminoobs who will leave when they realize the whole "making money playing a game" is just a load of :bull: or do they want to keep players who will stay a few years ?

as it is right now it starts to look scarrrrrrry.

well u see, there is a few things you leave out.

Alot of players sell out in the spring, it has always been a well known fact, another thing is that the players who has been here for some years and goes to buy that shadow they rly do not want their investment to drop to the floor lol.

So it ain't all bad. For the ppl who saves up and invests this is what they want. New players with the money to invest.

Also more money enables MA to do more things for the game. The mid lvl's wont be pushed out of he game, In the chat session with MA which has been posted more mid lvl gear is notet to enter the game to lvl out the balance some.

Anyways I try to see the positive, more money to MA more fixes (hopefully) and more new programmers :)

Ya i was just venting out a bit, Nakia has a fair point...more money in more good things for us all.

P.S.:Tryin` to stay on positive side for some years now lol, kinda hard lately but hey it`s dynamic, who knows what tommorow can bring?:rolleyes:

Hm..
Well i made a similar experience.
I m not one of those old skool players, i m a noob that plays that game for 3 mb 4 weeks.
But last but not least, I realized most players don t make any profit, not nearly break even.
So i thought, hm this must mean that the uber players possibly make profit.
Guys like Vixen Akoz etc.
But as I heard Akoz sold his stuff, and since Q4 in 2006 the markup for engineering was falling from 400k% to 22000%...hm
So.. does that mean u don t break even or make profit, even when u reach a certain lvl?..
Moreover it s the system itself that makes it hard to get profit.
It really reminds me of roulette.
Your chances of winning are quite good,(if tip on black or red) 50%/50% right?
Guess i forgot a number .. whatever.
What I m talking of is the loss if u deposit and withdraw.
Correct me if i m wrong but us loose 1.5%.
The probability for the event "0" in a re about 2.7% <> 1.5%+1.5%(x-1,5)% approx. or at least near this percentage.
In addition to that there is decay.
To give MA a profit: decay > profit (of players in general)
So due to a lack of experience, and MA keeping their algorithms secret like Coca Cola their receipt, I don t know if there is any possibility of making profit without being lucky or a reseller.
Just players like Vixen make me wonder if there is a possibility..
Furthermore i think it greatly depends on the upcoming future of EU.
If the demand rises, LAs will definately too, if not those who got their thousands of dollars invested in a piece of bits.

Hm .. I m no foreseer, and i guess everything is possible, but one thing is quite clear:
The majority is loosing.

One said very wisely in the past:"Never spend what you cannot afford to loose"...And another thing that counted in the past (not sure of it anymore) was commitment to a discipline.
Bout` the chances there are? Well try living not waiting for the "Uber HoF" that will make u rich...if it`s there u`ll find it..if not, well..someone else will :laugh:
Thing that might upset most might be that altho lots are commited to what they`re doing (to their appropriate level),it`s damn annoying to see one "lucky" participant hoffing/ubering the mob u`ve camped for so long...same in respect to mining...one struggles for months and is bested by the same "luck" some newcomer just "happens" to have...well...i might repeat myself...wait and hope...at least that`s free (hope that is)

I don't know how many people have noticed this, but I have seen more and more seasoned players selling out their equipment, skills and other things and then leaving the game.

Despite this increase in uber gear being sold, the priced steadily increase on a regular basis and skill chip sales are as high as ever.

This tells me something...

As more older players are leaving, there are newer players that are coming into the system and are buying their way into the equipment.

or... a group of players are hoovering up the surplus and holding out for price increases. this scares me more than the proposed scenario (which isnt scary at all really). if no one comes in to buy at the newly inflated prices, theres a bigger risk that the market collapses should those few players take their profits and leave.

New or Old, vet or noob, I dont think MA really cares who plays all that much. The demographic goal that they do care about lies in attracting long term depositors, who choose to re-invest their takings back in the game. Joe may cause the balancing manager periodic bouts of indigestion with his (and maybe a small group of posh pals) ability to spike inflationary tendencies in the overall market (sound familiar?). But other than coping with that challenge, MA must love to see Joe logging in with his diamond-studded Palladium Visa card. What looks better to share with prospective EU investors than a few excel charts displaying the current financial strength in the EU marketplace? Pop these into PowerPoint and beam them on a wall to some delegates at the Virtual Worlds Conference and heads will turn, and investment dollars likely will follow.

Some old timers have left, but surely this is normal and expected. Plus, you cant really blame them as many have made good cash, and their palms must start sweating with all that PED on card, worrying about how bad they would feel if the bubble burst at any moment. Not to mention that they cant win anymore like they used to. That must feel like dropping from an Imp Fap to a Fap 50 ("kryptonite effect"). Once consistently profitable, the thought now of becoming a mortal not likely to even break even? It's logical to see many of them throw in the towel and take the windfall of their investments before erosion takes hold.

From MA's perspective I don't think this bothers them one bit. In fact, player churn has several benefits. "New blood" brings with it more decay, but more importantly, a fresh outlook from the OJ's regarding the level of "the bar". Meaning... "What is an acceptable return on my regular deposits?" It used to much easier to profit. Gradually... it felt good to break even. Then, it felt good to lose a little as long as you could play hard for 40-50 bucks a month. New players may be initially shocked at the cost of avatar development today, but it is what it is. They don't come to the game with the built-in rosier (in comparison) expectations that the long timers once held (replaced now with varying levels of disdain and discouragement). Im generalizing too much here to make a point I know. Many vets still love the game and deservedly pride themselves in their ability to adapt to changing conditions.

Basically, as long as the cash stream keeps flowing in their direction, MA is happy, and I think they are very happy ATM. I do think the game is out of balance at the moment in many ways, but the (L) gear (love it or hate it), will gradually give the balancing manager more power to control the economy. His philosophy seems to be... "potential short term pain will yield long term stabilty". Lets hope they get it right :)

I almost feel a need to clarify what my point in this post was all about.

I'm not complaining, I'm not saying it is a bad thing.

I for one was commenting for many weeks in the past that I felt MA was doing things all wrong with the changes they were making because I saw that it was pushing away a lot of the seasoned players.

What I realize now is that is probably exactly what MA is trying to do and why.

I'm no longer convinced that MA is making bad business choices, I think they are making good ones, if this is their plan. I may not like it, but that isn't the purpose of this post.

I'm trying to help others see why things are going the direction that I see them going.

Its impossible for a midle level player to survive in this game:confused:
EXP: Low level player: Sweat for his needs, maybe put 10-20 bucks in the game get some 20-40 ped ammo spend it in killing snables some argos or cc beach in argus, this kind of player can survive, and with the new loot system, have a change of hit a daikiba mature 3k:S or something like that...
Medel level- Its where i can be include, i like to have some atrox hunt, use 200 300 ped ammo, with 30% returns ITs impossible to survive a mounth depositing maximum 50€...ITS IMPOSSIBLE...but what a hell this is just me...
High leve...Well i have no experince on this level but its not cheap:yay:

POst point- THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE GAME!!! [Deleted] As a non-depositer i got to say that this is a very expensive game, for the time wasted in it with that money...
I dont now if im making my self clear:D

Best regards

Rumbler

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think that the thread starter has a point! But i also feel it is like someone sad in this thread "i dont think MA cares who plays, aslong as they keep depositing and spend money ingame" As a little proof of that, we can take the chat that was yesterday. How many of the questions havent been asked before, and how many of thoose answers has not been answered with the same type of answer? "somewhere in the next quarter" whe are working on that bla bla bla" And 1 year later when someone ask that question, whe have the same answer.

Its like MA just do what they need to do to keep people ingame, and they giving us false hope about a better future with vehicles and open up space ect ect ect. IF thoose new features ever will be introduced, iam sure that many more than me will come back to EU.

You guys are forgetting MA makes money when people cash out. So they get more money coming in from a new player who buys the gear and make money when the old player leaves(assuming he cashes out).

Hm..
Well i made a similar experience.
I m not one of those old skool players, i m a noob that plays that game for 3 mb 4 weeks.
But last but not least, I realized most players don t make any profit, not nearly break even.
So i thought, hm this must mean that the uber players possibly make profit.
Guys like Vixen Akoz etc.
But as I heard Akoz sold his stuff, and since Q4 in 2006 the markup for engineering was falling from 400k% to 22000%...hm
So.. does that mean u don t break even or make profit, even when u reach a certain lvl?..
Moreover it s the system itself that makes it hard to get profit.
It really reminds me of roulette.
Your chances of winning are quite good,(if tip on black or red) 50%/50% right?
Guess i forgot a number .. whatever.
What I m talking of is the loss if u deposit and withdraw.
Correct me if i m wrong but us loose 1.5%.
The probability for the event "0" in a re about 2.7% <> 1.5%+1.5%(x-1,5)% approx. or at least near this percentage.
In addition to that there is decay.
To give MA a profit: decay > profit (of players in general)
So due to a lack of experience, and MA keeping their algorithms secret like Coca Cola their receipt, I don t know if there is any possibility of making profit without being lucky or a reseller.
Just players like Vixen make me wonder if there is a possibility..
Furthermore i think it greatly depends on the upcoming future of EU.
If the demand rises, LAs will definately too, if not those who got their thousands of dollars invested in a piece of bits.

Hm .. I m no foreseer, and i guess everything is possible, but one thing is quite clear:
The majority is loosing.

You've made 8 posts in this forum, and you came up with all of this playing EU just 3-4 weeks! :scratch2:

On-Topic:

Interesting thing is, I've manually purged my FL, but I haven't had anyone drop off or disappear in a long time, so not sure what ubers or mid-level players are leaving EU, because I have some of the most notable on my FL. The point you make BR is an interesting one, and certainly raises food for thought, as well as what others have contributed.

However, I think for some of us, we're too busy playin' and enjoyin' EU to the degree that this kind of stuff really doesn't matter, because for us, it's just entertainment, and a choice we make to deposit or not, and to purchase certain things or not. It's all in what we can afford to do ... or not.

If I get too wrapped up in these kinds of dynamics, I'll drive myself crazy, and then go through what many go through periodically, which is think about quitting, and I have no intention of quitting. This isn't a business for me, I'm not looking to make oodles of money, and quite frankly, I don't care what somebody paid for something, either in the past or currently, or any anticipation of what something is going to cost.

Absolutely no disrespect whatsoever, either to those who follow all the ins and outs of EU and the historic dynamics that have made it what it is, or to those who disect all the nooks and crannies in an effort to figure out the whys and wherefors of it all. I just know that for me, I look forward to the VU's and what changes we incur, as well as new items and places to explore, and new opportunities to expand my experiences in this virtual environment.

Yes, I experience frustration like others, but it's what I do with that frustration that matters, as well as my choice to accept what is and make decisions accordingly. I love reading this forum and all that's contributed in this manner, because it's educational, and it affords me substance with which to make my own assessments, and ultimately my playing choices, so I thank all who have shared their valuable experiences so that I can be a better player. :wtg:

Now where was I ... oh ya, signing in to have some fun. :yay:

This scares the shit out of me and I will tell you why.

can i ask why you have found yourself so disillusioned with the game, atm, blackrain? seems you were until very recently a fairly happy and well equiped player, and last few days every post i see from you has been full of doubt and worry.

why is that, if you don't mind me asking?

In the chat session with MA which has been posted more mid lvl gear is notet to enter the game to lvl out the balance some.

i asked that question, for you, of course, darling pronzer. :p

can i ask why you have found yourself so disillusioned with the game, atm, blackrain? seems you were until very recently a fairly happy and well equiped player, and last few days every post i see from you has been full of doubt and worry.

i asked that question, for you, of course, darling pronzer. :p

:bowdown: thank you :D

I almost feel a need to clarify what my point in this post was all about.

I'm not complaining, I'm not saying it is a bad thing.

I for one was commenting for many weeks in the past that I felt MA was doing things all wrong with the changes they were making because I saw that it was pushing away a lot of the seasoned players.

What I realize now is that is probably exactly what MA is trying to do and why.

I'm no longer convinced that MA is making bad business choices, I think they are making good ones, if this is their plan. I may not like it, but that isn't the purpose of this post.

I'm trying to help others see why things are going the direction that I see them going.

I agree fully with your original comment, I too have seen this trend.
Only last night I meet one these ' new breed' will to spend the money upfront which I have no issue with. However, I think what it will do seriously effect the stability of the economy of game. There you have a lot players to which money is no object, they will force up the average price by buying at any price.
'Jane' ( joe's sister) had already chipped in, still in PA ( only 2 days in) before I meet her . She was clear that she wanted to create a 'good' avatar, which is fine but unfortunatley she didn't understand basics. By luck more than anything she had chippin most the secondary skill (a 20+ chip set from some quitting) but of course she does any of the attributes you need to make the best of the new equipment. She want the best armour she could get/afford ( which might have been Angel (price range) ) , but obviously I did point out that the best you can buy is not best to use !! ( given 2 days ingame) She bought Ghoust + 5b's on my advice...anything would have just bleed ped IHMO.
She may very well turn up on EF soon, so I will not going into any more details. I will try to steer her in the right direction even if she has some initiallly bad errors of judgement.

My main concern is this kind of player who deposit quickly in the hope of make money along the way...then when it all turns sour they leave with nothing only to give EU bad press; which I don't think it really deserves.
Grant MA have made some bad choices when they pitch EU to the media IMHO

my 2 pecs worth

You've made 8 posts in this forum, and you came up with all of this playing EU just 3-4 weeks! :scratch2:

This is the kind of statement that really makes a forum unpleasant. I would NEVER have expected to see this level of arrogance displayed by MS9....

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, regardless of how many times one has posted, or how long one has played the game. For all you know, the poster at whom you directed this comment has READ more posts than you have, and is therefore more informed. As for in-game experience.... well, perhaps some people learn faster than others.

Anyways I try to see the positive, more money to MA more fixes (hopefully) and more new programmers :)

If we could see the benefits directly, that would be great. However, many of the "improvements" have been geared to the higher ends and MA.

Darn! I forgot to ask during the chat how (L) decay is paid to MA...up-front as the total potential of the decay or as it is used. Lump-sum vs over time.

Anyway, yeah Rain...I figured this a while ago when I started noticing ubers hunting naked. At least amped-opalo users were good at generating lots of amp decay!

Their business model is based upon decay. Anything they can do to increase decay is just good business-sense ;) If the twinked-ubers are cool with 200+ peds of decay each hunt...MA has no problem with that...I have no problem with that. If the twinks are fine with throwing tons of money at MA, then they are funding in-game improvements...i hope...

If anything, we as a community should be anti-uber! They hunt economically, contributing less decay to funding MA's work and they have a better shot (or they used to) at getting those pool-draining HOFs and ATHs. Bear in mind that the loots pools are between the PLAYERS! When you score a HOF or and ATH, you are not hurting MA..you are just taking money that we the players have put in. MA wants us to slosh that money back and forth between us and they can shave-off the decay as it is generated. Anyone who is familair with Indian Casino Gaming ands it's practices will recognize the similarities with the MA business model..and they make LOT of money! The indian casinos are not "the house"...they just provide the facilities and the dealers and collect a modest fee for it. The players fill the "pot" and win the "pot" and it has nothing to do with the house. The house just sits back and lets the money trickle in....slowly...steadily...constantly...

I find myself more and more disillusioned because I have spent hard-earned money to equip myself in the hopes of becoming better and making a more regular and respectable rate of return on my hunts.

The problem for me is that I am one of the "noobies" that spent money buying nice gear, only to continually throw excess money away in wasted ammo cause my skills are not high enough to have a decent HA with them.

Fortunately, all of my skills are natural with the exception of a very minor dodge chip that I implanted a while back. So at least I am balanced.

The other thing I have going for me is that I have "tested" out what it would cost me in decay to spend more money on higher armor and gear. I rented a set of Angel from H&R a few days ago because I had an opportunity to get a full set at an unbelievable price (but only if I was going to really use it and not resell it). After a few hours of hard-core pounding with the rented set of Angel, I was shocked at how high my decay costs were on it. I did some checking with others who have higher skills and found that they rarely take the same amount of decay in a similar amount of time because their defense skills are high enough to reduce the amount of hits the armor has to take.

Anyway... long story short... I am here to have fun, and I don't mind paying for that fun, but I find that in order to keep myself challenged and having fun, I have to spend more and more money on bigger and better gear or I lose interest.

Having recently set a spending limit for myself for "fun" in the EU, I am finding myself rapidly running out of things to keep me interested.

:(

I don't post here a lot, but to I wanted to cover 2 points, since I'm new to Entropia (about 3 weeks of noobishly new), but I will say I'm a very experienced MMORPG gamer (5 years of another game, led guilds 4 of those years; and several other 3+ year old games for no less than 1 year). In all games I played to a very high, very uber status... and in the game I played for 5 years, I was even named as a professional representative (1 of only 2) for the profession I played. I will also add that my experience gives me, by no means, the ability to comment directly about Entropia.

But in generalities I've seen a few things that are very consistent across all games.

1) Long-Term Uber players generally have a lifespan of around 3 years. This is the point at which the time investment vs fun has often led them to rethink their playing. Some have neglected this WONDERFUL thing called Real Life (school, jobs, love, etc) in search of ultimate glory among peers they may never meet. Many times other games come out that appeal to them and they decide they'd like a change of pace. I've seen people lose their jobs, wives, girlfriends over these games... and I recall one kid whom committed suicide after his EQ account was hacked and stripped. I even had one friend whom I played with nightly die of cancer... I talked to her just a few days before she passed...

That being said, another thing that occurs as these 'named' players decide they've had enough of a game or time to move on in real life is that the remaining long term players start feeling as if the sky is falling. Yes, there is a common feeling of 'beginning of the end'... In the game I played longest, this started occur about 2 years in. It was often accompanied by many nostalgic 'memories' posts about how the game was once better and more peaceful and more fun. It's a common feeling... and there were many occassions where I felt the same too. I think it comes partly because people at the 'end-game' often only associate with others whom are there... when their 'friends' leave, well they just haven't taken the time to get to know the others that have moved up and into the end-game well enough to realize that there is a whole mess of up-and-comers.

My theory is that people react this way, because so many people put a strong emphasis on 'friends' in game. These are a weird hybrid 'friends' though, as most players will never meet their counterparts... The feelings that people have as their friends departed are similar to if when you started high school you had 20 friends... and by the time you graduated 16 of those friends had moved out of town. You'd feel like everyone was 'leaving'. I've known quite a few people personally via online games... It's a weird feeling when someone you've known personally leaves the game...

2)My second point based on something I noticed you said 'black_rain13'.
The problem for me is that I am one of the "noobies" that spent money buying nice gear, only to continually throw excess money away in wasted ammo cause my skills are not high enough to have a decent HA with them.
I think this falls true for 90% of people playing any online game. Most people want to be one of the top players in game.. or at least among the good players. In most games however you can see this via people taking time off work... or in my case in the past I have played 60 hours a week before and one time when unemployed I'd bet it was closer to 90 hours. In this game however, that comes as money + time, where time is the lesser important of the two.

This game is definitely interesting, because based on the habits of most MMORPGers, the enticement to deposit money to be able to move up quickly, will have many players doing so without realizing the excess costs they are taking on. Reading about players chipping in all skills is scary. That's a lot of cash to progress to the end, but you never know where that cash came from. I've sold accounts in other games for $1000's of dollars... maybe to these new players they just see it as rolling over their time into this new game. The downside is that although they think they will make thousands easily... they probably won't and are just giving MA a lot of money.

If there`s a thing i`ve learned and that proved true it`s: "never say never" here...;)

This is the kind of statement that really makes a forum unpleasant. I would NEVER have expected to see this level of arrogance displayed by MS9....

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, regardless of how many times one has posted, or how long one has played the game. For all you know, the poster at whom you directed this comment has READ more posts than you have, and is therefore more informed. As for in-game experience.... well, perhaps some people learn faster than others.

Your comments are appreciated ... however, my comment was well-founded my dear, in that it seemed the quoted post had substance far more advanced and knowledge-based for someone who had been playing much longer than the reported 3-4 weeks, regardless of what was read. Some things come from hands-on experience. It was my personal opinion (which I'm entitled to btw), and also based on previous experience with additional EF accts made purely to post an opinion that may or may not be popular.

You as well are entitled to your opinion ... however, it would have been better received had you been constructive rather than attacking, and I certainly expected better from you.

MA's money is not in JOE COOL but rather "LIMITED".

Sorry, I did not read the whole thread, but I see LIMITED ITEMS being the big money maker for MA. Once these items came out, I am sure their revenue doubled or tripled (thats if they really only make their money from decay...). LIMITED = TURBO DECAY.

I am sure this was pretty obvious and again I apologize if this was mentioned many times before.

PS - I don't know too many idiots with several thousand dollars that would throw them into a Internet game right off the bat like the example given.

Last edited:
Back