A player created planet?

Yeah, PPM confused the hell out of me. They said they weren't going to do the planet partner thing, but then they said they were. And @Atlan: I must have forgot to mention that some forums are not visible to unregistered guests, and those are the management/business boards. I figured we could show off our work to anyone who wanted to look, but keep the economic stuff private :D I'm very well aware of what is involved in this project, I've worked on one before. Granted, it fell apart when our "leader" left, but not before we were able to talk to MA and learn what would be required of us, and I definitely saw that the hard part wasn't necessarily the creative one. So don't call me unprofessional or say that I don't know what I'm doing. PPM has had more time to set up a good site, I started this a few days ago and we only have about 5 members, one of them being a test account I made. If you, for some reason, can't handle a blueish background, then I guess that would be a problem for now though.

Well I didn't say anywhere that you where unprofessional or don't know what your doing.
I only say that the forum can use a more professional look.
The part in bold is a unprofessional reaction though.

I give you my opinion as a outsider on the first impression your forum gave me.
Thats called constructive criticizing.
If you can't handle that, than stay away from a project like this.
You will get critics that are worse than this and not constructive.

When I started my business, one of my first priority's was to get a professional looking website online.
It is the shopping window of your project, you want to have that looking good to attract people.

----------------------------

For those who are confused about PPM.
We have EU still as a option, but we don't want to bet on one horse so we look at other options as well.
At this point we can go different directions and one of them is EU.

Our current focus is on a demo and further fine tuning the details.

Kind regards.
Ion

Well I didn't say anywhere that you where unprofessional or don't know what your doing.
I only say that the forum can use a more professional look.
The part in bold is a unprofessional reaction though.

I give you my opinion as a outsider on the first impression your forum gave me.
Thats called constructive criticizing.
If you can't handle that, than stay away from a project like this.
You will get critics that are worse than this and not constructive.

When I started my business, one of my first priority's was to get a professional looking website online.
It is the shopping window of your project, you want to have that looking good to attract people.

----------------------------

For those who are confused about PPM.
We have EU still as a option, but we don't want to bet on one horse so we look at other options as well.
At this point we can go different directions and one of them is EU.

Our current focus is on a demo and further fine tuning the details.

Kind regards.
Ion
It wasn't meant to be a direct statement to you, sorry, was more of a joke. I'll put a smily after it if you want :silly2: I've been getting quite a few criticisms already while attempting to recruit, and I think I've been handling them decently. Everything is a bit crazy right now, when we actually want to show off what we're doing, I think we will get a more professional site laid out. For now, though, the forum will serve to help us get a little organized while we sort out exactly what we are doing.

Anyways, I think this whole project is possible, we'll make a better public view of ourselves when we have something to put in our window. Speaking of which, I have to get back to typing up some ideas for it...

We will in time have a very professional site for visitiors and outside on lookers.

The forum however is our base of opperations - thats really for planet officals only to see. So doesn't matter the colours or how professional it looks. its not really our 'public image'

Back