A Rodent in Space II (Mice camps CP)

thank you for explaining, though ppl say armor decay doesn't give skills - fapping does, in reality u get defensive skills, and at your lvl they miss u 1 out of 3 times or even more, so i understand when u say u don't really feel the difference with gremlin ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I didnt mean the decay itself gave me skills, but the biting bunch of mobs do in form of evade, avoidance etc. I dont need the fapping skills as much as I need the defensive skills to gain the the last level of evader profession to unlock quickness

I didnt mean the decay itself gave me skills, but the biting bunch of mobs do in form of evade, avoidance etc. I dont need the fapping skills as much as I need the defensive skills to gain the the last level of evader profession to unlock quickness

What I meant was when they attack the armour, u get decay and u also get defencive skills - its all related, isn't it? Once again, ty for making it clear :)

Updated mainpost with current stats on niflheim

From projectstart to now it went from 7.4 ==> 9.2 HA and 7.6 ==> 9.4 CHA, ill try to reach 10/10 during the weekend, almost lvl 62 Swordsman Hit.

Speed is only up from 33 to 34, I guess it will be 35 at 10/10 and then 36 when Im lvl 63.

Updated mainpost with current stats on niflheim

From projectstart to now it went from 7.4 ==> 9.2 HA and 7.6 ==> 9.4 CHA, ill try to reach 10/10 during the weekend, almost lvl 62 Swordsman Hit.

Speed is only up from 33 to 34, I guess it will be 35 at 10/10 and then 36 when Im lvl 63.

Actually i would be quite interested in how you hit stats rise.

mine.... kinda ground to a halt around about 100-200kped after this level.

oh and you're tracking strength gain/ped too? :)

Once you max the blade scrap all the stats and start again, I don't see what relevance these numbers have when you're hunting at 80-90% of what the blade is capable of.

GL with the hunting :)

Actually i would be quite interested in how you hit stats rise.

mine.... kinda ground to a halt around about 100-200kped after this level.

oh and you're tracking strength gain/ped too? :)

I havnt tracked it but it raises approx 0.1 HA and 0.1 CHA per 800 ped decay spent, with ofc some deviations. When I started I was almost exactly at 75 strength, now 75.5 after spending approx 20000 decay on the blade.

Once you max the blade scrap all the stats and start again, I don't see what relevance these numbers have when you're hunting at 80-90% of what the blade is capable of.

GL with the hunting :)

Its not a scientific project so ill continue until i reach one of the goals. Perhaps the outcome once the blade is maxed will show that its more efficent, perhaps not.

Thx for the GL and same to U =)

Round 21-30 added to first post and summary

Round 21-30 added to first post and summary

Fast pace you have Mice, ob btw dont you think the global line has a little error? ;)

from your first post said:
Total value and number of globals: 75 PED (6565)
Total value and number of HOFs: 597 PED (1)

surely 6565 globals would be a lot for only 75 ped loot;)

Wishing you all the best up there

Fast pace you have Mice, ob btw dont you think the global line has a little error? ;)

surely 6565 globals would be a lot for only 75 ped loot;)

Wishing you all the best up there

Oh lolz, fixed

Thx for the GL =)

33 rounds done, ill try to squeeze another 10 during the upcoming weekend and also hit 10/10 (9.5/9.6 atm)! I hope some exciting loot will come my way, yesterday was slow and utterly boring :p

Also im trying to purchase Mayhem Helmet & Harness so if anyone selling any of em please let me know. I need to sell Angel Harness & Helmet though but if u want item trade+peds or can hold the stuff for me it would be great, anyone throw me a pm if you got what I need or need angelparts =)

Last edited:
How much you sell your esi for? I guess this is mistake?

Yea that was the global size (118). Sold it for 700% updated, thx for pointing this out

OK loots gone from shit to worse, I cant keep pumping mobs and dont drop anything useful regulary. Loss is increasing.

Ill go down and hunt other stuff for awhile and return when the time is right.

Total ped spent: 23518,58
Total loot TT: 19996,76
Total loot TT+MU: 21439,94

Total return on TT value: -3521,82
Total return incl Markup: -2102,64

Whats the Tax up there? 4% so during first 30 runs you lost 893,33 ped or about 3 us$ per run in taxes (including Markup) so befor the sale of CP your stats would have looked like these:

Total loot TT: 20829,96
Total loot TT+MU: 22333.27

Total return on TT value: -2688,62
Total return incl Markup: -1185,31

OK, it would not have turned the losses into a win but at least the loss incl. Markup would have been nearly halved.....

COMMENT: Thats it for me, im leaving CP for now..its gone from shit
to worse. Cant keep pumping mobs that dont drop anything useful after
30,000 ped spent.

smartest thing i think u have done! gratz

Did your "costs" include armor and fap decay, fap markup?

If so, it would be interesting to see the numbers with "costs" being only weapon expenses (in this case only decay ofc), if you have those records.

Whats the Tax up there? 4% so during first 30 runs you lost 893,33 ped or about 3 us$ per run in taxes (including Markup) so befor the sale of CP your stats would have looked like these:

Total loot TT: 20829,96
Total loot TT+MU: 22333.27

Total return on TT value: -2688,62
Total return incl Markup: -1185,31

OK, it would not have turned the losses into a win but at least the loss incl. Markup would have been nearly halved.....

Yep true =)

smartest thing i think u have done! gratz

Hehe, I didnt expect a big profit on steady basis more the chance of hitting something uber. But well maybe next time, I still love the agressive hunting of CP and always will return.

Did your "costs" include armor and fap decay, fap markup?

If so, it would be interesting to see the numbers with "costs" being only weapon expenses (in this case only decay ofc), if you have those records.

Got all data in my excel

Total Blade decay 26929,59
Total Armor decay 2686,52
Total fap decay 95,65 UL faps and 219 tt of UR200s bought at 130%

Interesting to see my total
loot tt: 24518,08
tt+MU: 26196,36

So return counting only blade decay would be
TT: 24518,08 / 26929,59 =91%
MU: 26196,36 / 26929,59 = 97.3%

now if we add the 4% lost to tax, puts it above 100%
(26196,36 * 1,04) / 26929,59 = 101,16%

So hunting naked with mod fap I would have done better :p

(updated initial post to include all done rounds)

Compare this to my prior CP project with UL High Tension Resolver shortblade (did more rounds there so comparing isnt really correct)

Blade tt spent = 64 853,04
Blade tt / Loot tt: 66028,17 / 64853,04 = 101,8%
Blade tt / Loot MU:70560,66 / 64853,04 = 108.8%

Deduce 4% tax from that and numbers from both projects are very close to 100% over the long run.

Last edited:
OK loots gone from shit to worse, I cant keep pumping mobs and dont drop anything useful regulary. Loss is increasing.

Ill go down and hunt other stuff for awhile and return when the time is right.

Please do me a favour and let me know when that is :D

So return counting only blade decay would be
TT: 24518,08 / 26929,59 =91%
MU: 26196,36 / 26929,59 = 97.3%

now if we add the 4% lost to tax, puts it above 100%
(26196,36 * 1,04) / 26929,59 = 101,16%
What happens when you account for the reduced eco since you are not maxed on the blade?

you have 91% TT return, which is very good especially for a taxed area. I see that you have over 10% defense costs (armor (most of it actually) and fap) which is really a lot. Maybe angel is too much? I mean 200+ hp and high evade skills shoudn`t be a problem with boar or something along those lines. :)

you have 91% TT return, which is very good especially for a taxed area.:)

this is very common... actually below average for nifl... maybe he will keep track of his returns on Prots... hogglos... atrox... leviathans... other mobs that i hunt i bet you he comes out at 100-110% returns with out mark up...

gl and ill keep an eye on your logs... and for the book i dont have nifl no more :(

you have 91% TT return, which is very good especially for a taxed area. I see that you have over 10% defense costs (armor (most of it actually) and fap) which is really a lot. Maybe angel is too much? I mean 200+ hp and high evade skills shoudn`t be a problem with boar or something along those lines. :)

I know, but I like to have many mobs on me to gain evade. Its not eco at all but they way I chose to hunt =)

this is very common... actually below average for nifl... maybe he will keep track of his returns on Prots... hogglos... atrox... leviathans... other mobs that i hunt i bet you he comes out at 100-110% returns with out mark up...

gl and ill keep an eye on your logs... and for the book i dont have nifl no more :(

Yes , tried to hunt something that drops Markup Did a long run on proterons last night, spent 2000 ped decay heres the numbers

Cost : 2090
Loot : 2153 incl 598 tt of CB28s, 14.50 tt ESI, Polaris Arms F 102 tt

So with markup its +500 peds or so

=)

Yes , tried to hunt something that drops Markup Did a long run on proterons last night, spent 2000 ped decay heres the numbers

Cost : 2090
Loot : 2153 incl 598 tt of CB28s, 14.50 tt ESI, Polaris Arms F 102 tt

So with markup its +500 peds or so

=)

this is more like the runs i am used to ...

this is my results usually i make about 100-150 peds every 500-550 spent in decay

watching this closely since sometime later I will drop a Niflheim. :)

i think its been abandoned :lolup:
Yap its closed =)

I dont see a reason to camp those critters in current situation. Theres many better options.

Yap its closed =)

I dont see a reason to camp those critters in current situation. Theres many better options.

yeah unfortunately... still gotta love em tho! :yay:

I'd love to see a similar project on proteron to be honest, since this project is done with. Big endeavor, but would be really fun to see what it's like at the top :)
GL on ur hunts Mice!

I will revive this kind of log asap I max my new toy (will be a month or so with SIB still), this time it will most likely be big scipulors on the menu so look out :)

Gear will be:
Prism of Destruction Shortblade Tier 2 (atm but using it with skill mod enhancers, will prolly use dmg enhancers asap its maxed)
Angel armor + 5b
ur200s

It good to keep me going to share the results here

Back