A screenshotmaking tool?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Hi all,

is there some tool which I can use to make screenshots while in game? My current approach is screenshot, then switch screens to paint, paste the screenshot, save it and then carry on with the game.

Would be a lot better if I could just press printscreen and the image is automatically stored in some sort of gallery which I can edit at any time when I am not playing.

How about Fraps?
works perfect, and you can make video's with it to.

Yeah, FRAPS is the shit, it does exactly what you ask for. go for it.

Seems like a global making tool, not really what I need, but thanks.
It uses your prt screen button to save screenys in a folder called 'print screen' in exactly the way you describe in your first post. Disable any win 7 aero theme tho'.

ye www.fraps.com is good. you can make screenshots of current active window and also videos if you like.

if your thought is to screenshot all your globals www.entropiatracker.com might be interesting for you. it has function to automatically make screenhot if you global or hof.

EntropiaTracker does the job nicely for me.

both fraps and bandicam are nice. Fraps probably captures a little better graphic quality, but it's file sizes are bigger, and the free version of fraps limits the length of the video captured a lot more than bandicam does.

both fraps and bandicam are nice. Fraps probably captures a little better graphic quality, but it's file sizes are bigger, and the free version of fraps limits the length of the video captured a lot more than bandicam does.
I think the answer to that is to use xfire, it's like a beefed up Fraps and free. It (also) supports flashback video capture (recording up to 30 seconds before you hit the record button.) - it takes screenys, allows you to have good quality webcam/voice chat with friends etc etc. I even use the miniprofile option to let people know when my PC is on 'online' - PC is off 'offline' - or when I'm playing EU 'Entropia Universe' in my signature. I don't know why people pay the $15 or $20 for FRAPs when xfire is free and better.
Boo.

Back