Help: A timeout has occurred during the login process...

Would be nice if they could fix it soon, wonder why they have not posted any info about the problem yet :/

shit! considering today is friday..does this mean we wont be able to log untill after MM is over?

it being friday afternoon-ish ... who knows :silly:

still have 8 keys to go so that would suck big time. If only i'd realized sooner that the MM mission description is WRONG (says till Jan 14th)

bleh

Sok

it being friday afternoon-ish ... who knows :silly:

still have 8 keys to go so that would suck big time. If only i'd realized sooner that the MM mission description is WRONG (says till Jan 14th)

bleh

Sok

yeah, wonder how many think they still have a lot of time left.

Created account here so i can say... I also have same problem!
So glad I'm not alone in this.
Why cant they relocate everyone and close the affected servers?
It sucks that we cant log in purely because of where you logged out.
I have only 2 hrs left of MM! Its cost me a fortune and will b very pissed if i cant complete

The worst of it is that MA dosen't even acknowledge there's a problem and when it will be resolved. Every company has problems at one time or another, but MA's lack of respect for their customer base is appalling.

Well.. The support is good like it used to be, whay dont start to work there then you can do lot of copy and paste or send it to MA so they can answer it 10months later.

We must have all been very naughty :naughty: to get such a long 'timeout'.

OK before I press submit must check..... All systems are online :wtg::yay::woot:

:confused:

:eek:

:eyecrazy:

Nope still a timeout :bs:

The support section of the client loader says this now:

04 Jan 2013 16:11 UTC

We are currently experiencing a production disturbance with the Virtual Tycoon service, which might cause problems when trying to log in. We are currently working on a solution and ask that you stay tunned for further information.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences this issue may cause you.

-----

Whatever that means exactly :silly:

Sok

The virtual tycoon thing is to do with phone/tablet app, not sure how that would have anything to do with it lol

it haw nothing to do whit troy server is down and the gamers ther was ther is stuk
ther so fuking stupit up ther in sweden

funny how they added more problems to the game with Tycoon instead of improving the system they had

Game is back on here!
MA responded and told me to try again

Hope it same for all :D

Game is back on here!
MA responded and told me to try again

Hope it same for all :D

yes YES YEEEEES! thx for the info!! :yay:

am at Neas now though but who cares? :girl:

Hope they solve it soon for all!

Sok

Now its going - I closed down the client loader and then restarted and am at Nea's :)

I was also moved to neas and can login again :)

still nothing for me

nothing here and no answer from support center as usual:scratch2:

lol ther just plac me on a nother server i am in and out in sum desert far far away from eny tps lol

Yay, i got an answer, gonna try to log in in a few min :yay:

did they answer your support case ?

I had this for hours at Billy's

I am fucking amazed over the level of stupidity MA can get away with.
This proves clearly this is not a business I would EVER trust with any decent amount of money.

Amatures should not play with real cash economy!!!!!!!!

Grow up MA!

Back