a way to help out the compet deed holders...

You can't just keep riding the train from one disaster to the next and expect anything to change.

You have to disembark.

Unless you're a tourist.

But what if the train crashed and became the object of the disaster?
To late to disembark since you already crashed. :scratch2:

really must be a tourist, visited and took shots of places noone will ever see again.

20060312154744845.jpg

i really thought about releasing the-prophet-leaks, a unique set of nearly 9GB screenshots, over 20k files since late 2005. but what about the privacy and everything? i'm very sensitive to such issues..oO :scratch2:

"whatever" ... it's a cruel universe, beware :lolup:

ps: and i really was wondering if there was a safety protocol before i reached this point. probably not or i clicked it away without reading...

Ever since I had the "chance" to try to build something with MindArk (Monria back then), I realised Entropia was then slowly turning in "Scamtropia".

Unfortunately it is not just a single event but a trend that has taken place all over the board, way to go MindArk.

Ever since I had the "chance" to try to build something with MindArk (Monria back then), I realised Entropia was then slowly turning in "Scamtropia".

Unfortunately it is not just a single event but a trend that has taken place all over the board, way to go MindArk.

Waves (an old name)

put compet deeds in a bp for top tier L guns, problem solved.

Reactions: San
put compet deeds in a bp for top tier L guns, problem solved.

Maybe they can keep the payout at the same ratio, and once all the deeds are gone except for one, it'll finally pay out peds instead of pecs :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How about beginning to cope with the fact that you helped them develop something which didn't work out in the end, much like a Kickstarter project. I know they framed it differently by saying it will pay out, I don't want to go into that now (legal stuff which just makes my blood boil). But if you treat every such offer like a Kickstarter in the first place, you won't have to regret spending your money. You do it because you like what they're doing and wish them well, if you get something back it's great, if not it was worth trying. I am buying some Arkadia Moon Deeds with exactly this mindset from the next paycheck. Although I do assess their chances of success much higher than Compet's, I am not going to rely on it. If people were more reasonable when dealing with risk, we could probably close a power station because half of the hot air produced with all this chatter wouldn't be necessary.

Seems like a great plan, let's punish the crap out of your fellow players ....

Back