A xmas tribute to all my friends....

Phaser

Prowler
Society
TusaLusa
Phaser Phaser Chaos
This is my wish of a very happy xmas to all of you that know me.
In this day lets forget the bad things that happend in the past.

I hope the next year will be full of joy (and loot:silly2:) to all of us.

Im going to name some people here that I consider my friends, others people that I know and admire in EU.

My tribute to all of you.:)

To MindArk and they staff, may the next year be more good then what u expect. Keep the good work. ;)

A merry xmas to my girlfriend Lala. If it was not EU we would never fall in love in this way sweety. I love you.:love: in purple ofc ;)

To everyone merry xmas:

Erik "buzz", Jimmy striker, ND, Serica, Naifas and TusaLusa, Eron, Kara, Bart, Foxy, Gordan Cleetus, Centech, Moonbiter, Lotek, Zammy (u the best;)), Akira, Zaber, Hardicus (both of you ;)), Aweb, Aqua (noob:silly2:), Vortexy, Black Woman Magic, Bob Black Lizzard Ross, Mylcat (thx for the rides m8), Hoss, Mulga, Zippo (got light? :laugh:), Enum, Gunnar, Helios, John "Gov" Chang, Johny Ptolemeus Palikaris and Nik, Ogi, Pole, Manke, Jimmy Chief (crazy fucker :silly2: say hi to the wife), Maureen Twister Twist (u rock;)), MS9 (always a pleasure to argue whit u ;)), Moonfish (kiss), Zero, Zeus.

A very merry xmas o my "un-official Mentor" Mav "Wally Maverick", still I doubt you hang out here m8 but maybe someone will tell you. You made my life in PE a blast. Thx alot m8.

A kiss to Seli (Selina), my bodyguard and mining mentor, I know you dont read this but maybe someone in ur soc will. You rock babe!

And to everyone I forgot to mention here...you are way too much...4 years is along time in Entropia, A very merry and happy xmas to all of you.

To EF Admin and Mods, you guys and gals, rock.

To someone I admire even if he is a arrogant smartass:laugh::silly2: Star. Its the way of the game m8, only you understand that fully.;)

And finally, to my Avatar, Phaser Chaos, m8...get me a tower.:wtg: lol

MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks P, and here's wishing you the best new year you can imagine. And gratz on the 'in love' thing mate.... ;)

All the best to you and yours.

Aqua.

Belated Merry Xmas boss!

Hope all is well with you.

Back