Ability to change the sex of avatars

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
This suggestion came up during Forgo's twitch stream - the idea was that a beautician at the higher levels of the profession can change an avatars sex. Encourages skilling in the beautician skill and opens up new business opportunities for avatars

I was thinking this the other day.
Also to make armour sets universal and not male / female
Universal sets would be epic, but they would need to morph to M or F playermodel armor on equip or setting it via the armor item menu for a M or F avatar so it doesnt look weird

Physical procedures are already obsolete, it’s no good implementing dated mechanics.
Just believe in your heart that you are a different gender. And then sue Mindark for transphobia when your newly acquired armor set doesn’t fit. 😁

Been talking about this on my stream and in general for years, After about 10 tickets to MA asking to change or if they had any plans in the future to allow it or add it as an ingame profession or just a purchaseable product through the website and nothing but "No" and "Will probably never be added" responses I just gave up and made a new avatar (And deleted my old one).

If they implement it there will be a lot of girls in our universe, simply because of the price difference in armor.. ofcourse that will change fast...

this whole nft thing keeps going on with other games... why not here too? Get to level 20 or higher and you can sell your avatar off to others, skills and all including looks, sex, etc. If you sell it off and don't have another on hand you get to start out from scratch, including choosing a new sex, etc. Shopkeepers can keep their sex (didn't used to based on what I've read) so why not allow full avatar sales too. Maybe even make a new special intro screen that lets you have up to 5 -10 characters per account, so you could potentially have one on each planet, etc. Most other games allow you to have multiple accounts so why not here to, just make it legit. We are getting a new game engine so why not full new system with it.

If they add this feature/skill they need to make all sex specific armor/items exempt from the change otherwise people could
abuse it by buying all female armor, and then changing sex to benefit from the price differences.

So totally for it as long as it requires the ava to resell all of their old sex specific stuff.

Back