Accident waiting to happen

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
The Psyche Tokens look like Blazar fragments.

After receiving some from a mission I didn't even realise I had any. In fact contacted support they said I had received some and at the time I said I should have. So I checked website for items and quad ruple checked my storage and indeed they were there. Lucky for me this time round I didn't TT nova/blazar as I sometimes do.

Sooner or later someone will TT these tokens. I can almost guarantee it. So keep an eye out and make sure it's not you.

Last edited:
Charlie said they couldnt be traded. In which case, I'd assume they can't be dropped or TT'd either.

Have you checked to see if they can be put in the TT window ?

Good point.

On checking they can be placed inside TT. I did not press button to sell though ! :)

They can't be dropped, you get message about items below 1 pec cannot be dropped. So I suppose if you have a large enough quantity they can be dropped.

Good point.

On checking they can be placed inside TT. I did not press button to sell though ! :)

They can't be dropped, you get message about items below 1 pec cannot be dropped. So I suppose if you have a large enough quantity they can be dropped.

Can... they be sold in a shop?

It would be interesting to see the fruit test result :)

I think if I had any I'd be reporting this as a bug, in that if they cannot be traded, then they should be set as NOT able to be TT'd.

I can't see any possible reason why anyone would want to TT them, and it seems to me that it's simply a setting that may have been inadvertently overlooked, that needs to be corrected in the next available patch.

I can't see any possible reason why anyone would want to TT them, and it seems to me that it's simply a setting that may have been inadvertently overlooked, that needs to be corrected in the next available patch.

I could easily have TT'ed them as I TT nova sometimes. Someone may well mistakenly TT them ...

it can be dropped in shop but no price can be set on it.

Also it's not possible to trade it with another player.

edit:
It looks like blazar not nova. Sorry I always mix them up both being useless ;)

have not tried it, but you can sell novas in shops so it probably is likely they will work in shop... now if MA would just let estate deeds work in shops... they didn't used to let clds work in them, but they do now... so probably just a matter of time.

edit:

Once dropped in a shop, can you trade the shop with another player and they pick it up?

edit:
what about in shopkeeper?...

Once dropped in a shop, can you trade the shop with another player and they pick it up?

what about in shopkeeper?...

Not possible to place in shopkeeper get message saying not tradeable.

Not possible to trade against a player.

Not possible to place in auctioneer.

it's possible to drop in apartment/shop but no price can be set on it. Also estate deed becomes non-tradeable. Says, not possible to trade estate due to following item : Psyche Token.

Proof MA are clever :)

Only thing not tested is dropping on floor. If you get enough quantity 1 PEC or more can test then.

yeah,i posted the same at arkadiaforum couple days ago,i also though i maybe tt-ed the psycheyokens,could not find them,
they look just(colour+shape) like blazars

We call these people, retards.

Almost every post you make is like an attack to someone, a society or a group of people.

What's the deal with you?

Go back to selling 'nude pics' for peds, you sad sad "G.I.R.L"... Or did that not work out? :laugh: I wonder why...

OT:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GeorgeSkywalker again.

Thanks for posting George, good to know :) I hope they make the tokens in a different shape, color, size or something so they are easier to spot.. also as others mentioned I can't see why anyone would want to TT them, so please make us unable to even put them in TT, just like some of the newbie rewards.

Thanks for testing Ace.

Even better if they go to MF tab of inventory, just like skill chips.

That's also good!

Put it all together and we really got something =)

just like our community, what would 1 idea be alone? =D we all need to share our ideas to improve the game... That's what I like with this game, sometimes our wishes come true and it really, really makes the difference!

Good idea

Back