Accidentally just Sold 50 AUDs for the wrong amount in Auction

Lego17

Hatchling
I am assuming there is nothing that can be done, I basically just lost $400 USD of AUDs because I put in the wrong amount and didnt realize my mistake until I realized my PEDs barely went up.

MIndark actually do sometimes help with these types of recoveries. But before lodging your support case, try contacting the buyer, if you know this information, not all of them are heartless snakes, they will probably return your deeds. Especially if the risk of an official investigation could temporarily lock the buyers account or freeze any pending withdrawal requests.

I just added the person and sent the mail I didnt even know you could see who purchased items from you, Thank you.

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

MIndark actually do sometimes help with these types of recoveries. But before lodging your support case, try contacting the buyer, if you know this information, not all of them are heartless snakes, they will probably return your deeds. Especially if the risk of an official investigation could temporarily lock the buyers account or freeze any pending withdrawal requests.

I have only known once MA to do step in, remember their rule all trades are final. I have done this mistake myself. but I was lucky few who had decent reseller who was happy to trade back.

Another one bites the dust 🤣 we all know not to feed pirates but can we stop feeding dirty resellers scamming in auctions?

Another one bites the dust 🤣 we all know not to feed pirates but can we stop feeding dirty resellers scamming in auctions?

You will be surprised how many times people cant even sell at order price and they put lower. I never had orders for CLD/Aud but lets take as example metal residue cuz im crafting my amps for 5 years for mining :)

Last edited:
Back