Account could not be created.

I got that problem fixed and got registered, but now I cannot log in. It keeps telling me "Can't connect to server: invalid name or server not reachable." I am sure that I have entered the right user name.

If it doesn't connect it's not your user name; check your firewall/router if you have one; I think you might need to open a port.

Grats!!!

Mods, please move this to the Achievements section.

You are, by far, the luckiest person in all of EU. Accept this as a sign from God and run as far away from EU as possible.

:laugh:

Grats!!!

Mods, please move this to the Achievements section.

You are, by far, the luckiest person in all of EU. Accept this as a sign from God and run as far away from EU as possible.

:laugh:

lol. I think he cannot use the entropia messenger prog. He is not talking about the Entropia Universe game.

If it doesn't connect it's not your user name; check your firewall/router if you have one; I think you might need to open a port.

Windows Firewall is off. I have no router. I do not know how to open ports or what they are =P. It may be the fact that I am in a campus dorm which I have to connect through the college perhaps? Might just be a lost cause.

And yes, I am talking about Entropians not EU.

lol. I think he cannot use the entropia messenger prog. He is not talking about the Entropia Universe game.

:laugh: yeah. just saw the section. guess he's doomed like the rest of us. :laugh:

You have to register on the website, then log in with the client. If you try and register with the client you will get this problem.... at least I did.

Back