account emptied...

When a company locks your account due to suspicious behavior, it stands to reason they did so for a good reason. But this also means they realise something has gone on, to not look into the accounts actions like they already must of is more a matter of encouraging hacking. Locking an account knowing that is just like being an accomplice. You slowed down the account owner from gtting in and did nothing to reverse, freeze or even stop it. Companies like that need to be responsive and not unresponsive. they could send an email and freeze the account and lock it not just let everything get buried and complain its not their job to support their clients investments especially after proving their identity (banks do that all the time :) ...yes sorry we lockd you out but now we know its you, but no we are keeping; I mean cannot find your account/money.. *cough cough* )

I BOUGHT A NEW MOBILE PHONE NOT LONG AGO party to run the entropia app guess what ?
when I try to install it I get message saying my android OS Is too new and is not compatable ?

so it will run on older android phones but not on my new phone which is only a few months old ?

so much for the app

...removed

Last edited:
I BOUGHT A NEW MOBILE PHONE NOT LONG AGO party to run the entropia app guess what ?
when I try to install it I get message saying my android OS Is too new and is not compatable ?

so it will run on older android phones but not on my new phone which is only a few months old ?

so much for the app
Just get the Google authenticator or whatever it is, doesn't have to be MA one..

Back