Account Liquidation Auctions

Status
Actually before the RT instances there was nothing the TT would not eat.

Actually I Think you can't TT estate deeds. ;)

Non-auctionable items I can recall is sweat and hangar parts (Electro Matrices, Odenfield Ventricle systems comes to mind).

Non-auctionable items I can recall is sweat and hangar parts (Electro Matrices, Odenfield Ventricle systems comes to mind).

I think they may of changed this now.
I used to sell the generic fuses to ADM a couple years ago and now its possible to list them at the auction.
Not sure if the same happened to electro matrices.

did they sell ?

I must have missed it, did they sell already ?

Mod Fap 170k
IMK2 50k

Didnt catch the buyers name

Jack combo nikis got both :)

Big Gz to him on the imk2 ..

i wonder, i can be wrong but did you bid on imp mk2 if you die why did you not go higher? i Think you have peds for it.

in ther other thred under general economy
slither claim the Price was not true and harmoney think ppl need more time to save peds.
i Think ther is acount whit hugh ped stacks.

Im not surprised the imk2 went cheap, mayhem finished 2 days ago and ending the auction at that time on a tuesday is just stupid, the end time should have been on friday or saturday at around 20-21 MA time, but i dont worry, imk2 will recover its value, its an amazing gun :)

Why weren't these items put back into the loot pool? Aside from the obvious reason, releasing these over the course of a year would boost hunting morale at all levels...

i wonder, i can be wrong but did you bid on imp mk2 if you die why did you not go higher? i Think you have peds for it.

in ther other thred under general economy
slither claim the Price was not true and harmoney think ppl need more time to save peds.
i Think ther is acount whit hugh ped stacks.

IMK2+A204 @ lvl 60 2.982dpp 58.35dps
Gazunga TEN+A204 2.968 dpp 57.34dps

kinda obvious why its not fetching the 80-100k its "supposed" to fetch.

there are alternatives today if youre not lvl 100.

mod fap, well no alternatives today.

If you use Gazunga TEN at level 60 you are stuck at that eco and dps while imk2 will just get better and better after that also both in dps and eco.
104.5 meters range and 60 uses does not hurt either ;)

IMK2+A204 @ lvl 60 2.982dpp 58.35dps
Gazunga TEN+A204 2.968 dpp 57.34dps

kinda obvious why its not fetching the 80-100k its "supposed" to fetch.

there are alternatives today if youre not lvl 100.

mod fap, well no alternatives today.

If you use Gazunga TEN at level 60 you are stuck at that eco and dps while imk2 will just get better and better after that also both in dps and eco.
104.5 meters range and 60 uses does not hurt either ;)

ofcourse, but thats why there IS a price difference since Gazunga cost faaaar from 50k

All im saying is, today there are alternatives abit down the stairs, and the number of stairs have decreased with the introduction of many new ul sib weapons, thats why the old weapons dont fetch a "top throne" status markup anymore.

Its obvious, since mod fap has held its value stronger, due to no competition.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/12/16/Account-Liquidation-Auctions.xml basically they are auctioning off the items that were in avatars that got permabanned for various reasons. Not the first auction like this and probably won't be the last.

LATEST BUZZ
A special liquidation auction of Items from several previously banned or terminated accounts will begin on Thursday, December 19.

The items in question will be listed on the Planet Calypso section of the Entropia Universe auction by the avatar MindArk Official Liquidator for a period of 7 days, with a starting bid of 1 PED. Items will continue to be listed on the auction throughout December and into January until all items are sold.

Below is a preview of some of the more interesting items that will be auctioned:

Ancient Omegaton M2870
Castorian Survival EnBlade-10
Chronicle Arm Guards (M)
Dagger Of Despair
DOA Rockjacker Mentor Edition
Eon Harness (F)
Eon Harness (M)
Fi/Ra/Co Dante
Fi/Ra/Co Dante
Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II
Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II
Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon
Master Coat (M,C)
Meckel & Loch PSG-45 Sniper
Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary
Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A201
Omegaton A203
Omegaton A204
Omegaton A204
Omegaton A204
Robot Beacon (1111100010101101011011)
Robot Beacon (1111100010101101011011)
Seizzt Ranger Scope 1800RS
Seizzt Ranger Scope 3500RS
Shadow Arm Guards (M)
Shadow Arm Guards (M)
Shadow Gloves (M)
Shadow Gloves (M)
Shadow Harness (M)
Shadow Harness (M)
Shadow Helmet (M)
Shadow Helmet (M)
Shadow Shin Guards (M)
Shadow Shin Guards (M)
Shadow Thigh Guards (M)
Starkhov AS-98
Supremacy Shin Guards (M)
Teleportation Chip IV
Terrus Laser Sight SE600
Terrus Laser Sight SE600
Terrus Laser Sight SE900
Terrus Laser Sight SE900
Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)
Urban Nomad Black Jumper (M)
Urban Nomad Black Slacks (M)
Urban Nomad Grey Briefs (M)

Technically you are right, but those avatars were permanently banned. Remember that you don't legally own anything on your account, so if you will never be able to log in again, MindArk is free to do as they please with your items.

/mod note/ merged with existing thread.

Status
Back