Account locked on one computer but not on any other computers?

Crusader

Guardian
Society
Amethera Demons
Crusader
Hello fellow Entropians,

Have a problem that I hope someone can help me with.

For a couple of days I've been met by the message that my account is locked when I try to log on from my stationary computer.
After sendning a support case and getting restless with the waiting I tried to log on from my laptop... which worked just fine.

MA says:
"Your account is not locked or touched by us.
It is so that you are using false or modified computer credentials, we can see that you are hiding that data, either intentionally or unintentionally.
We ask you to look over your network settings and make sure you are sending us the correct data, once that is done you should be able to login without issues."

I have no clue about how to falsify och modify computer credentials and haven't made any changes (that I'm aware about) so I have no idea what to change or even look for.

Can anyone explain what I need to look for/change?

Kind regards and any help would be much appreciated!

Do you use a VPN?

Most of the times its VPN thing

Thank you for your replies.
Not VPN related, since I haven't used a VPN for some time.

Tried to get a new IP

Will contact my ISP tomorrow and see if they can help

Check your cap lock.

Memory management programs or any program that may do something like memory management can affect entropia and cause your account to be locked. So that could be part of another program. I'm not sure perhaps an update to some drivers or more likely an update to some software library may be the cause. Think of any updates you may have done recently from drivers, libraries to actual software updates...

Thank you for all your suggestions on how to handle my situation. The problem have been resolved. I reinstalled Windows and that solved the problem.

Again, thx!

Back