Question: Active stables?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi,
I just visited Cyrene stable and it seems to be closed... is there an always-updtes list which stable is located where, and more important: which buffs can be trained there?

Thanks
Smo

Hi,
I just visited Cyrene stable and it seems to be closed... is there an always-updtes list which stable is located where, and more important: which buffs can be trained there?

Thanks
Smo

There is a nice list from Narfi about available buffs here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sEQ2IGFkP7AXMxoxrptF5uKLzTBOqi0m492vB3ehlkw/edit?pli=1#gid=0

The Cyrene stable is now closed for a number of reasons: some non-working stable buffs, it costs more to have it open then to have it closed, lack of reply from MA on support cases, and ofc the new rings which make most stable buffs obsolete.

We just wait until the stables get a purpose again, and I think more stable owners are currently in a 'let's wait and see what happens'-mode.

The Cyrene stable is now closed for a number of reasons: some non-working stable buffs, it costs more to have it open then to have it closed, lack of reply from MA on support cases, and ofc the new rings which make most stable buffs obsolete.

We just wait until the stables get a purpose again, and I think more stable owners are currently in a 'let's wait and see what happens'-mode.

Same for Toulan stable.

Cyrene stable re-open

the Cyrene stable is open at least for the next couple of days . If we can break even then it'll stay open. We currently have

Pet Focus, 12% faster focus regeneration
Skill Gain, pet and taming, 10% faster skill gains
Accelleration, 12% faster run speed

Pet skill training at Cyrene

Hi all,

We will have Skill Gain, pet and taming, 10% faster skill gains buff at the Cyrene stable for the foreseeable future, due to good local demand.

Cheers
Grayvey

Back