Actual events for newbies

kingsel

Old
Goksel Prometheus Yurdakul
In near future lets say in 20 years or so, is there gonna be any event that newbies can participate and actually do well about it? Im talking about dev events not player created ones

think they tried something like limiting level of players in events previously but people just used alts and kit them out with best gear for that level so normal noobs will have no chance anyway. This was along time ago but doubt it would be any different.

Literally Twen Tokens was the answer(and still is) for newbies. I've seen many players go from sweaters to low to mid hunters from selling twen tokens.

Merry Snargs are profit for new players, Longtooth adolescent are profit for new players. Each planet has noob friendly christmas events.

Pay attention to game updates and play the game!

Too busy fishing for Disciples to pay attention to the game!

Last edited:
Oh I thought of more, the team hunting and solo hunting Shoggoth on Monria monthly event.

The photo contest for a FREE APARTMENT on Next Island.

There is literaly in most events a catagory 1 or a mob released that any active 1 week old avatar can participate with, or team up with other noobs if your still struggling. How did you come to the conclusion there isnt enough noob friendly catagorys with events? Or is this another boreeas casual complain thread?

There is literaly in most events a catagory 1 or a mob released that any active 1 week old avatar can participate with, or team up with other noobs if your still struggling. How did you come to the conclusion there isnt enough noob friendly catagorys with events? Or is this another boreeas casual complain thread?
Not everyone should be a mentor is what we are learning today

Merry snarg is a good one. The reward is a 10TT rifle that you can use for more skilling. That’s around 10TT converted to loot you decay it out.

I think there is enough things for newbies to do but I also think the game also struggles to get these activities broadcasted effectively.

All missions for the planet we are on should be consolidated in one place via a menu. It’s no good having NPCs hidden around the place. I shouldn’t have to watch forums and blog posts.
I should bring up a list of what missions I can do, and where the NPCs are located along with all the required information.

There are also lots of free events/giveaways.. you just have to know where to find them.

Example is the Next Island Free Races, the PFEUs, etc. Completely free so that even F2P get MU. There is literally a BIG Cyrene event going on right now that is handing out hundreds of PED in prizes.

Back