Suggestion: Add more fruit

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Add more ways of obtaining fruits.

Say woodcutting have a chance of getting a nice drop of fruits.

Housing system that you can grow fruits in your garden.................................................

While exploring you can find something out of the ordinary, xxxx msg pops up and you have to search for a nice find of fruit and dung.

Its a fun added thing that will boost the gameplay and it will generate more fruits for nutriobars that is really overpriced cuz the lack of fruit in the game.

Time to pay those noobs.

This is why you gotta buy in bulk preferably a month or two before events so you can have enough during events and afterwards. You'll thank yourself later in entropia if you can plan at least 3 months ahead. This is actually one of the best things about entropia, just like in RL it can work to your advantage.

This is why you gotta buy in bulk preferably a month or two before events so you can have enough during events and afterwards. You'll thank yourself later in entropia if you can plan at least 3 months ahead. This is actually one of the best things about entropia, just like in RL it can work to your advantage.
So are you admitting you has inside information that pets would fall out of the sky that had crit damage?

add more mod nano blades ! free swordsies for all !

So are you admitting you has inside information that pets would fall out of the sky that had crit damage?
No, I used simple reasoning from past experience and planned ahead. If you observe the market over time you'll get a feel for what is likely to happen during certain periods and can therefore minimize your risks because MA can be quite unpredictable at times.

simple reasoning = "get a feel" "likely to happen" "minimize your risks" "unpredictable"
that it totally useless to me.
i mean no offense Sub

Think ma heard you

index.php

I mean i have done lots of mining but this is the biggest i ever found.

Fruits have never been overpriced since now because everyone mad on the free bunnies they are getting. Let the fruit runners have something for once, it will settle down.

Back