Suggestion: add option on Stickey(accidently removed, erased)

• Thread starter Deleted member 60506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60506

1. Do you want to save your changes?

2.Are you sure you want to remove Stikey Notes?

image.png

I blew up my important stickey twice last few days :D
I know this hurts alot, so they use irl notes or other noteped program in their PC
but why should I bother(again) things MA won't change...

thanks for reading
have a lovely day

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost my sticky with rarest items once, know it hurts :D
Now I never mass spam to delete a notification anymore

I think any/various improvements would be welcome here, especially some simple saveability/importability of notes, or even just a duplicate-save function if the format currently is tricky to extract. A search function would save me from having to 'change' older stuff that I read, just to get it back on page one. Small stuff, but useful improvements possible here team, thanks...

Glad to hear that the suggestion has been passed on to the team, however:

Am I the only one thinking sticky notes is a bandaid fix to a problematic UX situation?

With UE5 I am hoping they are considering things like "Item Codex" where you can find/search for item links you have opened before (much like we all do with sticky notes) and the ability to store waypoints within the map interface.
Stuff like that.

Glad to hear that the suggestion has been passed on to the team, however:

Am I the only one thinking sticky notes is a bandaid fix to a problematic UX situation?

With UE5 I am hoping they are considering things like "Item Codex" where you can find/search for item links you have opened before (much like we all do with sticky notes) and the ability to store waypoints within the map interface.
Stuff like that.

exactly!
items (on stickey) should be work as well as /wp [######, #####, ####]

Back