Selling: Adj SK20 UL - 24 quick sale

Society
Swamp Villagers
The White Dot
Had a bit of bad luck with my work computer. So going to be cashing out nearly all my ped. Buying 3 new case fans a new hard drive and possibly a new graphics card... :(.

I know that it takes 30 days minimal to get the money from MA but 30 days is better than nothing.

mu on adj sk20 ul is tt + 2200 for the year ( tt = 644.00 )
I have a ul h350 korss to let go of as well...

SB is tt + 1 for the korss

SB is tt + 1500 for adj sk20 ul

Buyout for both is either current mu or lower if I like the offer. My misfortune is your fortune today. Anyways life is a bitch, but you know what they say.. when life gives you common dung, just make fertilizer. :laugh:

Cheers,

Dot

( Just making it clear, non of the items donated to me, or to the opalo program are being cashed out those will stay in game and find a home with a newbie. )

Sorry to hear that mate. :( It's a great fap I have one myself. If I had more ped I'd be temped in it for tiering but I'm on a tight bugget as you allready know.

Good luck with the sale & I hope you get your main computer fixed up & are back soon

Spongey

Sorry to hear that dot, guess that explains why i hadn't seen you in a while...

GL with the sales

tt on the korss is around 2100 ped. Look forward to some bids from you guys today.

prime time bump... put some bids in on these great deals.

Had someone ask end of auction... it is 24 hours from OP or sooner if someone gives me market value for them.

I can offer 2,100 total for the FAP.

I believe auciton is over. congrats molly

Back