Adjusted Hedoc50 (L) !

LostInEntropia

Prowler
Seline Sheila Alyana

look at the stats :

45.3-60.4 heal interval (less than regular (L) : 51.8-69 )

24 heals/min (faster than the regular (L) : 20/min )

=21.14 heal/sec (better than regular : 20.13 )

5.3105 pec decay/heal (if my math is correct using sweat method)

=9.95 heal/pec (more than regular (L) : 9.5 heal/pec )

Verdict : faster, slightly better eco, better heal/sec, but smaller heal interval, overall slightly better than regular hedoc-50 (L)

Last edited:
nice find, but i expected a bit better stats...

...and nice DOA RJ you pulled out of your hat there yesterday ;)

nice find, but i expected a bit better stats...

...and nice DOA RJ you pulled out of your hat there yesterday ;)

I had such a nice hunting trip until a sininster green dot tp'd next to me :D

ya the stats are a bit dissapointing, like the rest of EU is :laugh: I thought I finally hit the jackpot but after close examination I'm not excited :rolleyes:

It would have made sense when the adj version had very low decay. But like this I dont realy see the advantage :scratch2:. Although more diversion in items makes the game more fun imo.

look at the stats :

45.3-60.4 heal interval (less than regular (L) : 51.8-69 )

24 heals/min (faster than the regular (L) : 20/min )

=21.14 heal/sec (better than regular : 20.13 )

5.3105 pec decay/heal (if my math is correct using sweat method)

=9.95 heal/pec (more than regular (L) : 9.5 heal/pec )

Verdict : faster and better heal/sec, but smaller heal interval and less eco, overall slightly better than regular hedoc-50 (L)

How is it less eco if the heal/pec is 9.95 compared to 9.5? Seems you get a 5% improvement in heal/sec, and almost 5% improvement in economy.

The worst thing about these (L) faps is their slow speed--especially if not maxed yet. 3 seconds is an eternity to wait for reload while a mob beats on you. 2.5 seconds isn't lighting fast, but certainly is in the right direction.

How is it less eco if the heal/pec is 9.95 compared to 9.5? Seems you get a 5% improvement in heal/sec, and almost 5% improvement in economy.

The worst thing about these (L) faps is their slow speed--especially if not maxed yet. 3 seconds is an eternity to wait for reload while a mob beats on you. 2.5 seconds isn't lighting fast, but certainly is in the right direction.

lol how did I miss that ofc you are correct :D I just edited it +rep

I'm glad someone actually reads my post :laugh:

Back