Buyout : + 33 000 Ped

I take Offer here , ingame and by PM

Stats here:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=13

v1.jpg

v1_stats.jpg

Last edited:
Buyout now adjusted

Hmmm Sell the ML and get one of these..........

tempted

Item sold ;)
I have now a new toy to play with :yay:

still under testing , but seems to bring lots of skill compared to my old mad4 :D

if we go by decay=skills..then adj should get ya 15% more skills then mad4+beast

if we go by decay=skills..then adj should get ya 15% more skills then mad4+beast

You should also remember about the fact that there are more shots per minute as well, not only decay.

Part of the skillups is also connected simply to the event triggering it (like getting defensive skillups for free when sweating etc), and if you do the same damage with, say, 25 shots per minute or 75, certainly the fastest weapon will give the highest skillgain total.

still under testing , but seems to bring lots of skill compared to my old mad4 :D

Maybe your rifle skills are just lower than your handgun skills ...

Maybe your rifle skills are just lower than your handgun skills ...

yes but diference is not so big.
i got like 6.4 riffle and 7k HG ...

i wonder if the amo burn may change the skill gain :)

That's indeed one of the most widely accepted theories.

I don't have accurate stats covering all of the weapons I used over the years, but I remember observing a quite striking change in my rifle skill gains over time when moving from adjV1 to mod117.

You should also remember about the fact that there are more shots per minute as well, not only decay.

Part of the skillups is also connected simply to the event triggering it (like getting defensive skillups for free when sweating etc), and if you do the same damage with, say, 25 shots per minute or 75, certainly the fastest weapon will give the highest skillgain total.

reload was included in that number i put up

maddox+beast...9 ammo...5.86 decay..reload of 71 so total(ammo+decay)in1 minute is 1055

ravenger....15 ammo...1.1 decay..reload of 75 sototal in 1 minute is 1207

so roughly ammo/decay per minute is 15% higher for the ravenger

reload was included in that number i put up

maddox+beast...9 ammo...5.86 decay..reload of 71 so total(ammo+decay)in1 minute is 1055

ravenger....15 ammo...1.1 decay..reload of 75 sototal in 1 minute is 1207

so roughly ammo/decay per minute is 15% higher for the ravenger

I think she mean that , if you hit more , you increase your chance to get a skill gain.
So , if 2 weapon with same cost per damage ( decay + amo) one fire twice then other.The one that fire twice should give a bit more skill ,since its checked more often.

anyway , is 15% really noticeable ?
also , V1 have always be know to give shitload of skill , atleast as long as i can remember....

Lol i like how people who haven't done long term testing just assume things. Kinda like spouting that a204 is better than eamp14 because you look at numbers and don't do any tests. If it follows the trend of faps and craft, you should get less skill/ped spent on adj than you do on mad4. Greenlines are meaningless. Great toy :wtg: only 32 levels dmg before it starts outdoing apis on costs:wtg:

Lol i like how people who haven't done long term testing just assume things. Kinda like spouting that a204 is better than eamp14 because you look at numbers and don't do any tests.

Or maybe you are having such bad loot because you don't think a204 is better than eamp-14?

I think she mean that , if you hit more , you increase your chance to get a skill gain.
So , if 2 weapon with same cost per damage ( decay + amo) one fire twice then other.The one that fire twice should give a bit more skill ,since its checked more often.

anyway , is 15% really noticeable ?
also , V1 have always be know to give shitload of skill , atleast as long as i can remember....

but then still..if you go by the theory of peds spent=skills then it wont matter how often you fire but only the decay spent

offcourse i dont know if that theory is true,it does sound logical to me,but on the other hand,ive never owned an ravenger so my remarks might be useless :)

i did own an adjusted hero once and back then i was convinced i had better loot with it then with all my previous weapons,might still be subjective

but then still..if you go by the theory of peds spent=skills then it wont matter how often you fire but only the decay spent

offcourse i dont know if that theory is true,it does sound logical to me,but on the other hand,ive never owned an ravenger so my remarks might be useless :)

i did own an adjusted hero once and back then i was convinced i had better loot with it then with all my previous weapons,might still be subjective

MA is not always logical and for the record I get MANY more gains with this weapon than with adjmkv+204 - I admit I do have less BLP than LWT but I still get more shared skill gains with Adjv1 with its lesser decay

MA is not always logical and for the record I get MANY more gains with this weapon than with adjmkv+204 - I admit I do have less BLP than LWT but I still get more shared skill gains with Adjv1 with its lesser decay

Yeah I guess.. that's the magic of that weapon.. :rolleyes: I also can confirm the wicked amount of skillups with it compared to any other gun I would use.

Maybe MA has made some secret stats for guns, same as ore finders: some give more skillups, some give more rare items.. :D Can anybody else confirm it? I certainly have noticed that, for example, I get a bit different loot distribution depending on the gun I have.

i cant argue with results :)
maybe the adj/imp/mod gear does give better loot/skills,i would not be surprised at all

i cant argue with results :)
maybe the adj/imp/mod gear does give better loot/skills,i would not be surprised at all

Might be so. Also I get more uncommon/rare loot per ped spent with my unl korss version on drones than I did with p4a(L) for some reason.

Adj/imp name could also have same effect, if not even better.

it could also be 'shots missed' = additional skill gains its hard to tell how many shots you miss in say 1k ped amo :)

Or maybe you are having such bad loot because you don't think a204 is better than eamp-14?

I'd feel safer using a204 than eamp14, yes. WOuld I buy one for that price? never. ever. It's not like(if you beleive people who own a204s) 10ped an hour difference is going to really change the outcome when a hunt is -600ped in 1.5hrs now, is it?

I'd feel safer using a204 than eamp14, yes. WOuld I buy one for that price? never. ever. It's not like(if you beleive people who own a204s) 10ped an hour difference is going to really change the outcome when a hunt is -600ped in 1.5hrs now, is it?

No, not on one hunt. But in the long run, if you hunt a lot, you'll save the value of the a204, comaring it to a eamp-14. Now if you want to compare to a104/5/6, then you have a better argument.

Hm, I might be able to test this, wouldn't be soon though. Maybe someone else that has access and knows how to use the skill scanner and conduct a proper test could do it...

Back