Selling: Adjusted V1 Tier3 for sale!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Biff

Young
Society
SWE Hunt
Beef Biff Eater
One of only 2(?) ingame with Tier3, the other was tiered up about a month ago so it is very unique!

Gives massive DPS aswell as lots of green rows for skills, seems like it is adjusted in that area too

;^)

See it at AH.

Best regards

/Biff

maybe a trade for an Adj V1 tier 2.4 + peds ? :D

The cost for tiering with the new system from 2.9-> 3 was about 4k PED's :jawdrop::holyshit:with the current MU (even though i had all fragments and Tier III components) so it's not interesting just getting that amount in between...

Answer here or by PM if interested in paying more.

/Biff

Gratz for your T3 Adj V1.

The cost for tiering with the new system from 2.9-> 3 was about 4k PED's :jawdrop::holyshit:with the current MU (even though i had all fragments and Tier III components) so it's not interesting just getting that amount in between...

Answer here or by PM if interested in paying more.

/Biff

Seems much higher to tier up to 3 then any similar wpn (dps). I am very interested in a high tiered adj sweeper but if thats the case i may just have to pass. GL

Seems much higher to tier up to 3 then any similar wpn (dps). I am very interested in a high tiered adj sweeper but if thats the case i may just have to pass. GL

Yep it annoyed me a bit as my friend tiered his up before the change in tieringsystems for about 2,7K.

here are the images for the tiering;

Ingredients

"leftovers"

So the question is if many more are going up to Tier3...

/Biff

/Biff

than's for sharing the list of ingredients :)
and Yes, I'll upgrade my Adj V1 as soon as possible :wtg:

than's for sharing the list of ingredients :)
and Yes, I'll upgrade my Adj V1 as soon as possible :wtg:

OFC I'll share, np.

What I mean is that it will be. besides an awesome rifle:sniper:, an expensive one, when they are tiered up, i wonder if the upgrades to Tier 1 and Tier 2 have risen in cost as much as this upgrade, anyone that knows? :scratch2:

/Biff

I think the tiering system costs depending on how much a tier lvl increases the global stats of an item...

If you check ATH tier list you can see AdjV1 T3 just 3 positions under Imp2870 T3...

Ah, I'm curious to see 1,9 to 2,0 cost too :scratch2:

GL with the sale m8 :)

I think the tiering system costs depending on how much a tier lvl increases the global stats of an item...

If you check ATH tier list you can see AdjV1 T3 just 3 positions under Imp2870 T3...

Ah, I'm curious to see 1,9 to 2,0 cost too :scratch2:

GL with the sale m8 :)

adj v1 Tier II
gang 608
garcen 766
garnets 1460
blazar 2921
tier II 990

about 1k peds

gl for the sale

cool!! ty for the receipt ;)

or maybe the question is, will one become tier 4. with opals hitting 1000-1200% today, maybe not.

Adjusted ;^) the price to +20K SB and +30K BO

So start bidding now...
:cool:

/Biff

Paytime Bump

SB lowered to TT+10K...

Welcome to check it out at AH!

/Biff

Forum Rules said:
5.1 - Auction Competition
If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on PlanetCalypsoForum.

So.....

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back