Advice please

Justin Gamer Espozito
Okay i know just got a deal and got 600 PEDS my highest skill is for long blading at 450 and second would be rifle but i dunno what to do with them to not lose them i have the Katsiku Valor Sword that will Cost 94 PED to repair and it has mad decay what should i do with These PEDS to actulay start makinf soon or just stay even? Thanks alot ~~Espozito~~

Do not use expensive items.. You will end up with huge repairing costs

Valor is a very expensive item to use and with low skill you are better off using a 2x0 axe as you are not going to get the hit potential of the valor yet.
I would just get some exta axes and go chopping corns to skill up my longblade before using valor but that is me.

Continue skilling ...... Get an opalo and amp it with 104 and spend time shooting snables and exa's to get your skill up in rifle which will add hp.

First thing you need to do is explain wtf a "deal" is

"Deal"

My g/f Dads just Quite playing the game and hooked me up a lilttle bit oh yeah if i have high skill in riffle does it boost the attack?

Echo Biatch said:
Continue skilling ...... Get an opalo and amp it with 104 and spend time shooting snables and exa's to get your skill up in rifle which will add hp.

What she said :wise:

The higher your skill the better your hit ability and the higher the damage will be. The attack speed is determined by the weapon and it is not as simple as rifle skill will make it better there are sets of skills for each disipline.

So when using rifle you will gain other related skills like courage, aim, combat reflexes, and these all add to your hit ability.

SKILL SKILL SKILL and dont go for the bigger mobs to start with start with things like exa that have low hits and you can cope with pixi armour and a fap 5. Decay is the hidden killer and one you dont always account for when doing your sums....

Back