after this vu

Yeah it's what MA call improvement .. 15 day for fix mining so now 15 day of boring hunting ...

Miscellaneous
Improved reload time to be more accurate. Especially if you have high latency, this will improve your tool usage.

Also Auto-use tool on reload is bugged

How does this stuff happen? It's like they don't test at all... :scratch2:

so today will be no hunting day.
time to clear the dust of my sweating device.

Failed text coming up after every second shot here, see screeny

Did some mining as well..... I understand that the hit rate can possibly go up and down with the dynamic nature of the game, but 2 V and a VII claim in an entire lvl 7 amp? :eyecrazy: that was 17.52tt return on 120 ped amp plus 28.50 ped bombs according to amount used.

Bollocks I say :mad:

Quick question. Does ammo get used when u get fail message ?

yellow snow;)
watch out where the huskys go :silly2:

I don't have the problem btw, just the more common 'This creature didn't carry any loot.' error.

EDIT: Ok, seems I have it too, just it is infrequent enought that it does not bother too much. But definitely happens more than before.

Last edited:
You're using autofire ?

Known Issues

• Sometimes when using Qtool, Auto fire or Auto use tool for FAPs, the attempt seems to fail. However, the tool is not deteriorated by this and the complete reload time is the same as before.

Quick question. Does ammo get used when u get fail message ?

Ammo doesn't get used and weapon doesn't decay on that shot with failed message but mob regens and keeps attacking you so you end up losing peds by ammo lost from mob regen and decay on armor and fapping more.:mad:

So what?

Mining has been bugged for 10 days, you hunters can be bugged for some days too :)

Then it will be crafters turn... and then again miners! ;)

for now use the right mouse button to shoot - less time it fails (ive got it so it doesnt fail at all)

for now use the right mouse button to shoot - less time it fails (ive got it so it doesnt fail at all)

Yes, hi... I'd like an order of Carpal Tunnel with my VU please? To go?

Oh, and can you please add a side order of a large HoF? :rolleyes:

HA HA - for hunters :laugh:

Great tip Agis :yay:

Back