AG box question

Phil Surtees

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Phil Hill Surtees
I was looking at specs on an AG box and it listed an AG effect of .89
Does this mean that something put in the box weighs .89 of what it did outside of box ( 1kg weighs .89kg)? If so an 11% reduction isn't much, considering the markup.

Also, some AG boxes are crafted, but I never see any on auction. Do the bp's not exist, or do they use unobtanium in the formula? It's just odd not to see any at all.

I'm just a poor miner with aching back, I may apply to MA for disability on my AV.

Yep its not a very large reduction in weight. Not many bps ever dropped, and when people bought the boxes for high markups they found they were pretty useless anyway.

ps. The last I remember seeing any I think ogi was selling.. but my memory is spotty and it could very well have been a year ago.

Yep its not a very large reduction in weight. Not many bps ever dropped, and when people bought the boxes for high markups they found they were pretty useless anyway.

this is not quite accurate, these AG boxes can be placed inside other boxes so you could have box within a box within a box within a box so you build up a decent reduction

I personaly just use 1 AG with an old style 'basic' box for carrying round my second set of armour and some sets of plates

yeah i once had two in my "miner" phase, i just carry one now, its only 1kg empty, so i always have it on me. To get more item points put a medium or basic box inside it. They're a rare as berycled's teeth, hence the lack of supply.

seems to me to be the only way to carry all this flippin makeup carp.:silly2:

Back