Age Of Enlightenment has Radio Show!

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Its streamed out of the Mothership " Normandie" and out to the public,Right now we are testing it out and Alaina and I and Brownie and Teshik are all hard putting our songlists together So we all will be Djing!.But we have Mel Djing.. for now with simulcast he does at same time as AHR radio. Pretty soon you will hear the rest of US...:yay:Download Winamp or similar player..its free install then click link!!
http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ and just hit Listen.

Enjoy...

Its all in great fun!!

Last edited:
:D excellent Rose!!

You make it sound like a a proper old fashioned pirate radio station!! Instead of beign beemed from a ship a few miles out a sea - its coming in your ears from space!! ;):yay::yay:

The tunes have been awesome and continuous so far! I will have it on at work all week :yay:

Cant wait till the "Angels of Enligtenment" ;) girls all get set up. Im sure us chicks could rock their socks off ;)

Nice work. Gonna be a blast :wtg:

Can't get it to play though :) The stream url doesn't seem to find the station

Last edited:

Can't get it to play though :) The stream url doesn't seem to find the station

You need winamp or simlar player to tune in ..download free winamp install it then click the link and hey presto

i would like to add this will not affect my shows on Atlas haven radio on a saturday and sunday ... its just a bit of fun for the normandie mothership ...

Last edited:
Hehehee!!

:D excellent Rose!!

You make it sound like a a proper old fashioned pirate radio station!! Instead of beign beemed from a ship a few miles out a sea - its coming in your ears from space!! ;):yay::yay:

The tunes have been awesome and continuous so far! I will have it on at work all week :yay:

Cant wait till the "Angels of Enligtenment" ;) girls all get set up. Im sure us chicks could rock their socks off ;)

It will be awesome..and Mel will never get any sleep...LMAO!:laugh::wtg:

Darn I missed that launch!
Good luck and have fun!!!

Awww..

No you didn't miss it..We are streaming it 24/7 ,but when the rest of us get our DJ wings and a schedule we will have launch party!!..Should be very soon..:cool:

Yeah! Its going to be so much fun :D

i would like to add this will not affect my shows on Atlas haven radio on a saturday and sunday ... its just a bit of fun for the normandie mothership ...

Ty so much for setting this up Mel :D

Good luck :)
:cool:

As Rose said we havent officially launched it yet,I suppose each DJ will have thier first show soon, super exciting :cool:

I'm a little saddened to see that you all just didn't apply to be dj's on ahr.
But, I do wish you well.

This has not been set up to take anything away from AHR.. they want to have ago at Dj,in and dont feel confident enough to dj for ahr and most of the timeslots are gone that most of them play so they wanted to do it for a bit of fun .

as i said in a earlier post i will be doing my shows on ahr ..as per

if the people feel that they are good enough they may apply to AHR but same as i say the time slots and time diffrences are a big issue for alot,,,, this way they can have a bit of fun on the mothership without upsetting listeners all over EU

regards

we were all noobs when we applied to be djs though lol :)

I'm still a noob too...

Thats sweet...

we were all noobs when we applied to be djs though lol :)

I'm still a noob too...

This is just fun though and Normandie MS is a great place to play..Thank You RJ.. :D

That's sweet. This is just fun though and Normandie MS is a great place to play..Thank You RJ.. :D

shhhh don't call me sweet, it'll ruin my street cred :) yw though. I really wasn't trying to be mean. I just see three dj's and go oooh that would make ahr better. :) So don't be shy. you're always welcome! :)

Your so cool...

shhhh don't call me sweet, it'll ruin my street cred :) yw though. I really wasn't trying to be mean. I just see three dj's and go oooh that would make ahr better. :) So don't be shy. you're always welcome! :)

Thank You and I will if any 3 of us are any good though..LMAO!!..Thank God we have recruits in our society we can force to listen for short quiz!!..ROFLMAO :)

A great radioshow with great ladies (except the men who are no ladies and therefor just great ;)) - tune in and visit the Normandie with your ears or join our onboard partyflights :yay:

One idea to mentioned - what about voiceover space traffic messages like pirate / cop and traffic jam warnings ;)

Don't feel unconfident... AHR is an amateur station and will always be that... (hopefully ;) ) we're all amateurs... I had never done a broadcast or something even remotly simular when E "pressured" me into it... I was like nah... I can't do broadcasts... What the hell am I to say?? But he kept telling me to shut up and give it a go, so i did... And if any of you should be in doubt... Yes, i had to go get clean pants after my show... and also couldn't sleep the night before and after... It's all a matter of learning by doing... And you should have noticed by now that new DJ's do not get rediculed by the other DJ's nor the listeners... Actually quite the oposit, the newest DJ's are often the ones pulling the biggest parties as everyone wants to see what this new DJ is all about... :)
My point basicly is... If you wanna try DJ'ing, that is good enough for AHR... ;)
So the "not good enough" exuse is not valid.... ;) Your all good enough!! ;)

Anyways, i don't wanna tell you to stop your project and join us... You know where im getting at... ;)

I wish you all the best of luck with it... :)

I want to do a show called "through the mind of Sash" however I have been advised that laws in some contires wont allow it (namley mine)

One idea to mentioned - what about voiceover space traffic messages like pirate / cop and traffic jam warnings ;)
ooooo fun idea !

I want to do a show called "through the mind of Sash" however I have been advised that laws in some contires wont allow it (namley mine)

Im sick of bailing you out of Jail sash, please just one weekend without it ;)

listening to right now

not my type of music though do you have any shows?

Oh My...

I have heard our conversations Sasha.. and the stuff in that purple head of yours would SCARE FISH!!!! :eyecrazy::laugh::ahh::girl::yup:

I have been listening to this all day today, its been amazing!!

All the people around me were loving it, and asking which station it was :yay:

Now how to get it to play in the car.... :confused:

I have been listening to this all day today, its been amazing!!

All the people around me were loving it, and asking which station it was :yay:

Now how to get it to play in the car.... :confused:

smartphone + internet + line in to car sound system ;)

As has been mentioned already we are all getting our playlists together. I for one have most of my music on my phone so have to transfer it to my PC also mel is going to do us a training session on the broadcast software so we can mess it up in private before going "live" LOLZ

Be aware this is just totally for fun it is a Society and Mothership stream and not another EU radio station. We just thought some of our friends might want to listen in.
The music you hear at the moment is just a jukebox and covers a wide range of music. so if you listen long enough you will be sure to find something you like. The shows will be most likely european evening time as that is when the Normandie is most active.

P.S. ever heard of Desert Island Discs? I have been thinking of doing a show once a week along the lines of that. If you were shot down in space and stranded at the Prate station what Tracks would you want to have with you?

Regards Teshik.

Great Fun!

That was fun hearing DJ Bonnie today..and Mel walking us through it. I think Teshik thats a great idea you have there!..:D

DJ Bonnie - Is going Live tonight!! 2000ma for a 2 hour show :yay::yay:

I've *just* worked out how to do it, thanks to mel :cool: and I am currently trying to put a playlist together.

So it will either work out great, or be a complete train wreck!! Either way its should be great fun!

Listen in :cool:

Download Winamp or similar player..its free install then click link!!
http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ and just hit Listen.

Back