AJAX Error: Longitude must be beetwen -180 and 180

Orion

Prowler
Society
AO
Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
What does this mean, when zooming in to the map?
How can I prevent this?
And how can I speed up the loading process of the map in general?

I don’t know the details of what the wiki does exactly, but a map of Earth only allows those values. Entropia planets obviously have different longitudes and latitudes that can exceed those values.

If it’s using a platform like Google earth, a program basically needs to convert an Entropia coordinate system to an Earth set of coordinates. I’m guessing there is something going wrong here where the tool is thinking it should be getting Earth coordinates, but is getting coordinates out of range instead.

okay, thank you.
i thought it was my mistake and i might be alone with it, because i have it since years and never saw someone else mentioning it.

When I try the Locations map now (firefox) I just get "This page can't load Google Maps correctly", but it could be the same error, just a different message.

Edit: I guess I did get it after a long time on the page. Didn't seem to do anything though.

Maps are kind of tough to make for browsers and easily can be slow like this one. I could picture it working a lot worse though, so as long as it only gets angry at you every once in awhile, that's still pretty decent.

Last edited:
Back