All Arkadia Video Releases

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
The other Arkadia Info thread is getting fairly broad so this one will be Just for the Videos released by the Arkadia Team.

Arkadia Studios Introduction

Interview with David Dobson, CEO of Arkadia Studios

Cyrus Chen, Community Relations Manager

Interview with Feng Zhu, Concept Artist

Herman ARK - 10 (Arkadia Rifle Kit)

Herman ASI - 10 (Arkadia Standard Issue) + ASI Series

Mako Fal - 1

Gyro FAP (Fast Aid Pack)

Herman LAW - 101 (Laser Assault Weapon)

Herman ARK 40 Arctic

The Herman CAP-303 Desert (L)

This thread will be kept updated with all Arkadia Video releases so if you like what you see so far subscribe because there will be more. :)

Last edited:
Subscribing!! ;)

Never saw the gyro fap :O, thanks :)

Subscribing, definately gotta move somewhere :scratch2:

suscribing for more awesome vids :yay:

:wtg: Arkadia devs ohh and Jod :)

Is Arkadia going to be an island for ubers? Or is it possible for everyone to start a succesful "new life" over there?

alot of neat stuff thanks

Is Arkadia going to be an island for ubers? Or is it possible for everyone to start a succesful "new life" over there?

The person behind Arkadia is a long term Entropia Player as are some of the team and they understand the need to cater to all levels of player,not just the uber or newb.
You can see this thread on the Arkadia Forum where they are asking for player input on a new player area (much like the beginner zone on Calypso) so they definitely have the new/low skilled avatar in mind.

Its hard to say exactly what we'll find when it releases but I'm grabbing every official release I can.
Dave(CEO) and Cyrus(Community Manager) are letting little bits and pieces of info slip in the Arkadia forum and you can get some idea of what to expect by the questions they are asking and the ones they are willing to answer.
If you like what you see from Arkadia so far it could be well worth your time to go over there and sign up.
They are constantly looking for player feedback and are actually listening to the potential player base.

New weapon is up!

Seriously nice weapon update, I can only imagine what everything else would be like :eek:. Seriously awaiting the day I catch a ship to this planet.

I can't wait to see what a team like arkadia's can do! Is it live yet? :laugh:

Subscribing :coffee:

Thanks for adding the new Vid Larkin,Added to the OP.:thumbup:

Seriously nice weapon update, I can only imagine what everything else would be like :eek:. Seriously awaiting the day I catch a ship to this planet.

Forget a ship...
I just might walk there if I have to. :cool:

HERMAN ARK 40 Arctic added to the OP.

Herman ARK 40 Arctic LOOKS NICE!!

Finally a weapon that has a camo design :rolleyes: :)

The newest Laser Pistol to be released..
The Herman CAP-303 Desert (L)

If you take a close look at the video you will notice this is one of at least 4 in the Herman CAP Desert series.
There is also mention of the Hotfoot 25 (L) Amp,yet more new items :cool:

Only 38 Days to go :cool:

Back