Selling: All avatar skills, one bulk trade.

Gluepot

Elite
Society
Obsidian Order
Daina Gluepot Rendar
I want to sell all my avatar skills in one deal or not at all.

According to EntropiaTools...

Total ESI TT required: 2272
Total skills value minus ESI cost (calculating ESI average at 632%): 1,2985
My asking price: 10,985 PED, with your ESI
Discount below market price: 2,000 PED

Skill screens:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

P.S. Please keep thread clean, take all personal inquiries to PM.

Last edited:
There was an error with the skills total which I have now corrected.

Are you leaving the game ?

When

When I sell my skills I want 1 buyer too or I just won't do it....those folks selling individual chips n' that just have to be so desperate. ;)

Bump. Filler text.

Good luck with the sale. Hope you're not leaving :(

Final bump. Thread closes in 24 hours.

Just a suggestion: it might be easier to just sell your avatar as a whole (i.e.: actually sell your login and password). It's allowed by EULA, despite what most people think, all you need is to let MA know, if I remember correctly.

Thread re-opening.
Huskie, I'm not sure how to go about one of those sales, so I'm just doing as I know how. If you know someone who might be interested in doing some sort of deal involving MA let me know, otherwise I'll be sticking to this sale.

I'd take your Rifle skills, need about 500 ped worth.

I'd take your Rifle skills, need about 500 ped worth.

Hello and thank you for expressing interest, however, I do not wish to split up the skills - as I would like to sell them in a single bulk lot. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

bump fill text

Bump. Filler text.

Bump. Filler text

Bump. Filler text

Bump. Filler text

Just a suggestion: it might be easier to just sell your avatar as a whole (i.e.: actually sell your login and password). It's allowed by EULA, despite what most people think, all you need is to let MA know, if I remember correctly.
Free bump. Care to explain the above quote? As far as I know, it's against the EULA to have multiple avatars.

Free bump. Care to explain the above quote? As far as I know, it's against the EULA to have multiple avatars.

It's against the EULA to make multiple avatars without MA's permission. There have been cases where MA has given people permission to create a second avatar, and as far as I know obtaining an avatar from someone else is also legal through MA - in which case I do not think they would require you to delete your old avatar, ending you up with two.
I, however, do not wish to sell my entire avatar as I think that would be too complicated. I much prefer someone just show up with ESIs and gut me.

I much prefer someone just show up with ESIs and gut me.

Depending on how patient you are, I found it was easier to just chip it out and bung it on auction.

Anyway good luck. :)

Depending on how patient you are, I found it was easier to just chip it out and bung it on auction.

Skills are so cheap in comparison with the time and money it took to skill them. When I see the petite amount I get for each skill individually it will depress me. To avoid this depression I'd rather just get the 10k and pretend it never was worth 40k.

Skills are so cheap in comparison with the time and money it took to skill them. When I see the petite amount I get for each skill individually it will depress me. To avoid this depression I'd rather just get the 10k and pretend it never was worth 40k.

Amen sister, I know how you feel. Good luck to you on the sale.

Bump. Filler text.

Bump. Filler text.

Bump. Filler text

yeah I know exactly how you feel..my skills at 125k were worth 28,600 less then a year ago and now as of yesterday at 157k they are worth 10,200 ped.

Anyway have a free we are both depressed bump

Bump. Filler text

i agree with mega basically your going to be bumping this thread till the cows come home (sorry i am from texas lol).... in otherwords i doubt your going to find someone to gut you whole. just sell the pieces people want and you can save some of your time.

kosmos

i agree with mega basically your going to be bumping this thread till the cows come home (sorry i am from texas lol).... in otherwords i doubt your going to find someone to gut you whole. just sell the pieces people want and you can save some of your time.

kosmos

I guess I'll keep bumping until the cows come home then :p

I guess I'll keep bumping until the cows come home then :p

its about to be week 4... but to each their own. I just like saving time.

kosmos

Back