ALL Dr. Almon Duchev Log's

Status
Is there really a Log #9? or was that all made up?

When I loot the final Log #28, I'll strike up a deal with whoever has Logs #1 - #27 to share whatever the prize might be. :laugh:

Log 9 exists, I saw a global discovery message on it over a week ago. Should have screenied it so we could pursue the guilty. ;)

AG

Is there really a Log #9? or was that all made up?

yea it was a totally made up so it seems, no transcript no fun, clamed to be sold for 400 ped, but never confirmed.

It wasn't made up I remember seeing it in the list of newly discovered items as I've been following this storyline

bert

Errr...buying log 9..... but i must *look* at it first.

cough,

Scary.... Where is this black breathing orb? :eyecrazy:

+ rep for the post eddie, Its great somone took the time to put the whole story together :)

+ rep for the writer of this storyline sounds pretty freakn cool! :yay:
tho i must say they need to fire the editor, theirs more spelling mistakes in their then a 10 year old kid would make.

There don't seem to be any birds in the area.The area is so silent with hardly any wind. It is as if even the majestic sky has bowed in silent worship.

We didn't have to go far before a horrible, revolting stench hit us. So strong we had to wear our masks. In a small clearing in the woods we found them - argonauts. I wasn't even sure they were actually argonauts before I dared to go closer and have a better look. There were hundreds of them - all dead. Some of the horrific mutilated carcasses were skinned like pigs. Most showed signs of being having been eaten upon, their dismembered bodies and limbs forming sickening patterns laid on the ground, hung in the trees in almost ritual manner. I didn't tell the others, but I know. I have no idea how but I know it was them. They ate each other.

His han was stained with a large dark purple wound, almost like gangrene,
the skin all but burned away on his entire palm. We tried to use the Faps
on it but it didn't help. Instead the wound seems to be growing darker by the
minute, already almost completely black.

the fragments of information about whispers in the wilderness, the
discovery of some sort of animal, or demon, eternal darkness, people
disappearing.

i don't know why but since I've gotten here i never leave my tent without the crucifix i wear around my neck.

Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling of Vampires or Zombies from all this lol

Her suit is stained, in red, not white like it should be. Then i look
at the orb and i see it; blood, floods of dark red blood dripping in thick
streams from the mirrored surface. I walk forward, unable to help myself.
hands outstretched towards it like it is calling out to me. I feel so thirsty,
wanting to drink from it, but something else is there. Then i woke up. I must
have bit myself in my sleep because i had the taste of blood in my mouth.

Catherine is missing!

Dr Duchev Definetly Ate her no doubt about it!

Go back through and read it again u find alot of small hints to things hidden in all the glitter. i couldnt postr them all, my post is already to long. I apoligize.

but i forsee a zombie or vampire creature coming out all of a sudden at minopolis that can infect u and mobs. SWEET!!

they even somewhat hint to event locations

Several years ago a professor Jensen went deeply into the western Eudoria
wastelands and sent back strange, confused, disconnected reports of a
huge black object.

This was the attack at hadesheim by the "possesed" Argo's and Umbra's

sorry for the big long posts but theirs so many possible storylines hidden within these notes, however it turns out its going to be bloody awesome!

btw almost 2 weeks now since log 9 was sold and the original looter still hasnt "gotten around" to posting the transcript, hmmm must be something juicy in it!

Spelling mistakes = Realistic? :rolleyes:

I mean, come on, a strange, goofy prof. in animal thingys? Don't think he would bother too much with the spelling ;)

What exactly are Duchev logs in the game? Are they just text files or do they have any use whatsoever? :confused:

So far, no one has found a use for them. Most likely just text files.

The are a sort of chapters from a book, in this case a log computer, and present we only got from the logs 1 to 8, log 9 was looted to weeks ago, and supposedly sold, but all i know is that it may be nothing, some clamed it was on the high score list, but with no img, or transcript I serially doubt it.

By clicking on the log, you get a text to read. In Asche bank new oxford the log’s from 1-7 are on display

I am pretty sure the spelling errors were made in transcribing (manually) these logs to the forum. Maybe I am wrong, I haven't seen the originals, but it seems more likely to me. (also the person pointing out these spelling errors made a few in the first couple of lines of his post ;) )

I am also interested in the outcome of this story and I find the long format interesting. It makes it more realistic instead of seeming like a pre-packaged entertainment meal to be consumed in one sitting.

as for the existence of log nr 9, i did see it also on the discoveries list thats why i bumped this thread.

And for the crappy spelling must be my crappy transcribing havent checked against the logs yet :ahh:

As for what I've said about log nr.9 , It's all veridict facts guys :)

The guy was selling it in twin... I traded him pretending to be a buyer ( :D )

Managed to snap the story and read it... but didn't save a text copy, not knowing about this thread, nor thinking it would fall forgotten :silly2:

As for what I've said about log nr.9 , It's all veridict facts guys :)

The guy was selling it in twin... I traded him pretending to be a buyer ( :D )

Managed to snap the story and read it... but didn't save a text copy, not knowing about this thread, nor thinking it would fall forgotten :silly2:

If you acutely read log 9 then haw much can you recall of what the text said, any thing interesting. and is there a hint to a possibly nr 10 log ?

A Mind ark made transcript where im assuming someone got payed pretty good to come up with and write that story should certainly of had it read over and edited to clean up the mistakes.

but like others said it could just be from copying it onto here im going to go check them out in the bank see of the same mistakes are on their.

Or maybe just maybe theirs a secret code in the spelling mistakes
lol doubt it but ya never know :)

I mean, come on, a strange, goofy prof. in animal thingys? Don't think he would bother too much with the spelling

hehe i see ur point knight :)

Last edited:
I went to the Anshe bank and checked out the originals to see if the spelling mistakes were on their and they aren't so it was just an error in copying to Ef.

i did find this one line in the original that they screwed up tho,

Most showed signs of being having been eaten upon,

I took a picture of the painting to post here...

pretty creepy looking i think..

Ok lol the whole things drivin me nuts. i just read through them all at anshe and a transcribed version of log 8. Im very interested and i think whoevers got log 9 or a copy of the story deffinatly should share :p.

This is crazy...ONLY 1 log 9 dropped? and now we have the log 10 already? And no one is posting...i shot argo for hours this weekend...didn't get squat...oh well...we wait...and wait...and wait....:)

Log 10 already looted? damn hope we get nr 9 and 10 up for the community to read soon :)

Hi,
My soc member Percy Percy Merewether was the guy that looted no. 10. He's a great guy and we're gonna post it. I believe hes creating an account on the forum atm :)

Shouldn't be long. max within about 24hrs to get it all copied up and posted here :wtg:

9 and 10

i just looted 9 and ten in one drop, will get a screen shot and post.

A big gratz to every one for posting the last log´s so it seems. :D

And now we awaits there coming. :yay:

Status
Back