All interplanetary fees should be free!

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
Now hear me out, the simplest ideas are always the best! ......yes and I know about pilots!..... read on!

Pilots should assume the role of a special mission agents much like beacons! ;)

You pay to go on an adventure with the pilots, space pirates , alien battles etc.

But for me, movement between the universe should be FREE!

Can I get a witness?

:)

Jamhot

Last edited:
one day in the magical forest....

Testified, Brutha!! :D

Ossi!

What the man said :D

Hear what the man says!

where's the poll so I can vote yes.

I hate voting, all in favour say 'Aye'

Yeah its a no brainer, i live in Canada , IF ihad to pay just to get into the US or sweden i wouldnt go . I mean it costs enough once your there so why would you pay to get in when other places are free to go? Have i gone to Rocktropia ? NO ... . why ? cause its not free and its the same as entropia basicly?

If a RCE doesn't require RC for virtual services, upon what basis does the RCE rest?

Auction fees and cut should be higher and/or shops shouldn't have a minimum markup or fee. Transportation of goods from auction should be contracted out to couriers out of the auction fee. Etc.

Amen

as lootius as my witness

I agree but judging from past history of MA unless something is removed within a couple of days of implementation it won't ever be changed until it suits MA financially.

Hopefully when the other planets are online (if ever at this rate) they'll be able to put pressure on MA to reduce the fee but even they're in a poor bargaining position as MA pays them not the other way around as MA holds and manages all the cash.

How about this...

Or at least. once a month all interplanetary travel is FREE. for a 24 hours period, no charge on any teleport jumps. I think this would really get the community more active and more interested in current and future planet/objects floating in space.

OR....

Put a "free ticket" in the loot stream. Hey, make it something that only miners can find, because free tickets get lost in the ground all the time :)

Free or up to 5 PED one way maximum (that way the hangar owner's revenue issue is solved :silly2:)

Jamhot - you were reasonable till this post, obviously the drug youre taking jammed something at your end :laugh:

1) What space pirates
2) What space missions
3) Lol

Im 100% hangars are late due to "cant sit in a spacecraft chair glitch" which still isnt resolved. :laugh: And youre talking about some "space pirates"?

I.

Yes..Free! (or max 5 PED)

Amen! :D

Cheers :beerchug:

Or at least. once a month all interplanetary travel is FREE. for a 24 hours period, no charge on any teleport jumps. I think this would really get the community more active and more interested in current and future planet/objects floating in space.

OR....

Put a "free ticket" in the loot stream. Hey, make it something that only miners can find, because free tickets get lost in the ground all the time :)

I think they may need to do some sort of promotion of this sort to encourage people to try out the new planet(s) in the future.

I suppose we will have to see what happens when the hangars return first though - I have a feeling that cost to travel to Rocktropia via a spaceship will be lower than the TP fee (but the TP option will remain for quiet times)

great idea! Love it.

i would generally agree

however, i guess it can't be in FPCs/RTs best interest if some people could "flee" from their "money zone" that easily

so i would understand the transportation costs much (although that means i wont go to RT anytime soon and if, i likely stay there a while, say 6-12 months)

the auction fee however is a bit more troublesome, as it cuts the economies away from eachother
that may be useful if both planets had a nice and big player base, but as it is now, you basically cut suppliers of from the buyers (be it the resource supplier for crafters or weapon crafters from hunters)
that it gives opportunity for traders, may be indeed, but most ppl dont want to pay "more" of trader margin that easily :p

but since i am a player, and dont care that much about money zones etc.
ya, i would like to have the fees removed :)

In my heart i agree with ya Jam me old mukka, but my logical side says won't happen.

Sec i'll have a fat one......:kos:

Make poverty history, cheaper flights now!!! :laugh:

(fans of shameless will understand, if your not then bagel :D)

The current playerbase payed for the developement of the plattform (MA) and the "content" (now FPC).

And now you guys ask for an additional layer of costs, really? :laugh:

Because removing the travel fee would exactly do that.

The last thing the ingame economy needs at the moment is a hord of companies playing around with the sandbox editor a bit, release a planet and absorb the player base from Calypso / FPC. And thats exactly what would happen without travel fees.

Planet partners are responsible to either bring new customers (who spawn on that planet) or / and make the experience on the planet so amazing we are willing to pay the fee.

I really don't grasp why you guys want to pay an share of your decay to new companies as long as they don't fulfill the purpose (marketing, new and inovative content...).

what about if the planet owners pay the fee's?:p..or at least one ticket per week or something? think about that..What you say..a planet owner to take all the clients for nothing?..i dont think so:)..they must work for succes..that is the right market economy.

Now hear me out, the simplest ideas are always the best! ......yes and I know about pilots!..... read on!

Pilots should assume the role of a special mission agents much like beacons! ;)

You pay to go on an adventure with the pilots, space pirates , alien battles etc.

But for me, movement between the universe should be FREE!

Can I get a witness?

:)

Jamhot

No, I think it would be entirely pointless. If you are going to CP or CND, the fee is a rather small portion of your expenses you will incur. In case of Rocktropia ... why do we care if Rocktropia fans want to play in calypso or not? The fees are ok as these are.

i would generally agree

however, i guess it can't be in FPCs/RTs best interest if some people could "flee" from their "money zone" that easily

I disagree - yes, high cost of travel stops people leaving calypso, but its just as expensive to come back so it also stops them coming back. If it was cheap, people would come and go all the time.

At least that would be true if rocktropia had anything to offer atm. If Rocktropia and calypso were equal in content, people and loot, then no reason to go back to calypso after travelling once, so high fees benefit no one. (except hanger owners)

I agree but judging from past history of MA unless something is removed within a couple of days of implementation it won't ever be changed until it suits MA financially.

Or until one of their favorite children has issue with it, then they'll up and change including a rule or two no matter how many times they told people for months or even years, that they are SOL.

Back