All my EFD for who can tell me the name of this song!

CycoKick

Marauder
Society
Exiles Hideout
Cyco Kick Maniac
Alright,

I was watching this show the other night and there is this fragment thats in it which really appealed to me. Tried to identify it using tunatic but it complained about the strength of my mike or the volume was to low. Got one answer which turned out to not exist namely : Call of the cops, Sacred 2.

Anyway, ill post the link to the video in this thread and the song in question starts at 27.15 and lasts to 27.45.

http://www.bnn.nl/sens2009/video/?v=290bbd42ca946ba77f4157abd5714319

Anyway all my efd for who can tell me the name of the song :)

Hmm, a NSFW tag might be a good idea for that link.
Just waiting for it to load atm :)

Edit: sorry, not a clue :(

Not Safe For Work :D

Hummz kep er even naar geluisterd maar ik zal het echt niet weten :rolleyes:
Wel grappig deuntje :silly2:

(translate) i listend to the song however i am not shure wich music it is
A funny tune for shure !

Mari *.*

I swear I saw some chick flashin' there...hehe...tried to jump in the timeline to listen to the song...but it just frooze on me...wth...I want to see more flashin' :yay:

...kk...hear it now...sounds like daft punk...but sry bro...have no idea! :/

dunno what it is but sounds like frog music to me :D

One Minute to Midnight by Justice :D

Give up dem efd's. ;)

[youtube]K7XTqHbsrdY[/youtube]

Cant name the song but it sounds like daft punkt

Cant name the song but it sounds like daft punkt

Nah, Daft Punk have a little bit of lyrics & have different style.

And someone won the EFDs 1 min before you post. :/

One Minute to Midnight by Justice :D

Give up dem efd's. ;)

[YOUTUBE]K7XTqHbsrdY[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers, Damn I got that album and i Knew i knew it :D well I guess u just earned urself 17k Efd :)

gz

Cheers, Damn I got that album and i Knew i knew it :D well I guess u just earned urself 17k Efd :)

gz

WOOT!!! I guess I have to get my HOF's somewhere cause I can't get them ingame. :eyecrazy:

Alright,

Anyway all my efd for who can TELL me the name of the song :)

Justice - One minute to midnight

Can i have my EFD's now? :D

Damn, i was just too late :D

WOOT!!! I guess I have to get my HOF's somewhere cause I can't get them ingame. :eyecrazy:

hehe gratz! Seems I wasn't that far from figure out this one eventually as this french duo is indeed on a record company founded by TADAAAA...Daft Punks manager Pedro Winter! :laugh:

...I'm sry...I hear Daft Punk all over this tune...must be getting old...thx for posting though Cyco! ;)

hehe gratz! Seems I wasn't that far from figure out this one eventually as this french duo is indeed on a record company founded by TADAAAA...Daft Punks manager Pedro Winter! :laugh:

...I'm sry...I hear Daft Punk all over this tune...must be getting old...thx for posting though Cyco! ;)

haha cool stuff ;)

Back