Question: Am I imagining things?

Mrjoseph

Alpha
joseph Mrjoe perez
Hi, I was for some reason under the belief that there was a black mayhem easter bunny pet. I could've sworn I saw a post where somebody had one, but now I try to find this post and its gone. There's no mention of one on the MA website about easter mayhem. They only have the bronze, silver, gold, redulite, and defense one listed. Can someone please confirm if this does exist or not?

it's probably "mandela effect", but i am 100% sure I saw black bunnies

it's probably "mandela effect", but i am 100% sure I saw black bunnies

Well the only black bunny I was was when I clicked Mia Khalifa on PH recently and violently jerked one off. I have not seen any black bunnies running around in EU. Treat this as a joke please, because thats what it is. 😂😂😂

Hi, I was for some reason under the belief that there was a black mayhem easter bunny pet. I could've sworn I saw a post where somebody had one, but now I try to find this post and its gone. There's no mention of one on the MA website about easter mayhem. They only have the bronze, silver, gold, redulite, and defense one listed. Can someone please confirm if this does exist or not?

The Mayhem bunny image MA released had redulite, bronze, gold, white, and silver. The rendering made the silver bunny look dark but it wasn't black. They all have black seams and other elements. I never saw a black bunny.

Mayhem Bunnies

i do not believe there is a black bunny - but i do believe you saw one. i've seen some weird glitches in this game

i do not believe there is a black bunny - but i do believe you saw one. i've seen some weird glitches in this game

Yeah I've seen some odd things in PE and EU. My cyborg suit changes the texture of my armor helmet to black so it's possible there was a some texture anomalies on a bunny turning it black. Way back in the day during a Feffoid event I recall seeing a Dark Clan Warlord title on a higher level Feffoid only to never see it again to take a screen shot of it.

You saw black bunny ears black.

Me thinks time to make a doc appointment !

Ps
I've seem some clothing and shoes which are sometimes bugged and look black. I saw one person wearing a black outfit and he explained that's not what its meant to look like as I was interested in buying a set. So maybe you saw a bunny that was bugged and looked black or someone had a bugged one and took a pic. So maybe no need to see doc after all ...

pps
Remember its EU anything can happen in EU ;)

it was a glitch in the matrix

Alright case closed (for now). Thankyou to everyone that responded and helped answer the question.

Back