HoF: Am I only one miner with more towers than globals ?

shoti

Deactivated Account
Hey, some of you maybe remeber my 6446 ped Oil tower about month ago (hit with TT finder, last probe, broke after scam etc.). Here is 4311 Belk tower (z15, unamped). Strange thing is that I am mainly hunter, lots of Longus and Argos global. My only mining HoF's are those 2 towers (i am level 4 prosp and 4 surv). I dont know what is going on but maybe i should more like mining :yay:
Another strange thing is that i have more towers than mining globals:ahh:.

Here it is:

since 2003 only 3 times during mining i saw yellow swirlings surrounding my avatar and 2 of them was Tower HoF...i dont get it. I hunt 100x more than i mine and never had any hunting HoF :( :eek:

now, tell me where and when the 8k lyst hof after ur tower is? :laugh::laugh:

damn, u said u dont get it, but you know 1 hour before that u'll get that tower. :laugh:

:wtg:

sexy: I realy try to explain that. I bet with Ziggy for 5 ped that i will hit "Lyst Tower" in 2 hours time. I lost that bet course it is Belkar :rolleyes: So looks like my theory don't work. If it would work that HoF should be Lyst :scratch2: But i must think it once again...maybe i can "save" few assumptions of it, anyway it is tower :D

Maybe I should hire you to drop my bombs for me.

That is quite an achievement, and very rare I would guess. Ride the wave while it lasts ;)

Considering yar just lvl 4 surv/prosp, yar over lucky ill say :D
Gratz:wtg:

what can i say its nice to see someone who is same lucker as i was;)
Congratulations

GRABS PROZAC.

News Report.

Promising young student passed away this morning.
Seems he bashed his head against the wall untill there wasnt much left it on. We asssume it was virtual related as a website to a known gaming forum was openend on his work computer.

and ppl still use the word luck in here.. maybe someday theyll understand

Once again ruskea get over it ffs, noone cares what you think

My guess about this and it is a big guess, i had a very similar situation when i was crafting full time. When i was around 3/4k ped down i would think fuck it and go and drop some bombs, twice i did this i got over 2k peds worth in one hit, on a 101 amp or unamped.

I believe this could be happening to you, a kind of strange balancing maybe across all proffessions

What do people think (apart from ruskea cause you are a waste of whining space and time)

Regards

Ace

this is fucking joke... 3 globals 2 towers.. wtf
i have over 500 amped globals 0 towers.. some balance for fuck sake MA

lol, i ll dig 500 amped globals than just 2 towers :p

My guess about this and it is a big guess, i had a very similar situation when i was crafting full time. When i was around 3/4k ped down i would think fuck it and go and drop some bombs, twice i did this i got over 2k peds worth in one hit, on a 101 amp or unamped.

I believe this could be happening to you, a kind of strange balancing maybe across all proffessions

What do people think (apart from ruskea cause you are a waste of whining space and time)

Regards

Ace

Ah ace, valid point.

But then I should surely have hit a larger depo then 1.2k Since I hunt, and crafted on the side and lost quite bit.

But instead as a cnd miner with amps up to 107 and a prospector llvl of 44 nope, nada:scratch2:
Nor did i get anything in hunting or crafting:laugh:<*

Just to say that imo its pure luck, and there is no theory behind it and im just damn unlucky ;)

Ah ace, valid point.

But then I should surely have hit a larger depo then 1.2k Since I hunt, and crafted on the side and lost quite bit.

But instead as a cnd miner with amps up to 107 and a prospector llvl of 44 nope, nada:scratch2:
Nor did i get anything in hunting or crafting:laugh:<*

Just to say that imo its pure luck, and there is no theory behind it and im just damn unlucky ;)

Fair point, maybe you are right a lot of luck is needed

Either way, gz on getting more towers than globals in mining, it actually made me laugh

Regards

Ace :)

Regards

Ace

Thats one of possible explanations. I hunt lots of longus lately (u can check that on tracker) in one place for over a month. That was LA SW from Rei's defence on amethera. That tower is also in that place. I havent any luck with those longus excluding few globals and one silent with ESI. Maybe that balancing system just work and give back in that way what i burn on that LA in ammo and decay ? My mining skils clearly show that i am miner ocasionally, from time to time just for fun.

Secend possible explanation (my socmates can witnes that is true) is before that i was conducting some experiment. No final results yet so i can't explain now precisely but one stage of that experiment was i was selling bombs and probes for 99%. I dont know if that could interfere with that tower but there are some teories here on forum wchich asiign loot to repair or trade terminal and other actions than pure mining or hunting.

Ruskae: I am sory u still cant get your tower, i was affraid u will be bit nervous when you see that. I can only wish you luck and i hope biggest ATH ever in mining wchich schould aperar on HoF list will be yours:)

:xmas:Ho ho ho... Gratz for the early Christmas stars.... ho ho ho:xmas:

Fair point, maybe you are right a lot of luck is needed

Either way, gz on getting more towers than globals in mining, it actually made me laugh

Regards

Ace :)

Me too actually :laugh:

Very nice Shoti :) While some will come crap on it, I wish you Tower #3 Bigger than the last 2 . :)

my m8 has noticed low mining loot since the Ma announced that calypso is being handed over to a new planet company

Answer to your question:

YES

I.

Last edited:
Well no, there are some people that hit their first tower before their first global meaning 100% of their swirlies so far was towers, ur only at 66% tower ;P

Seriously, i hit my first 1k claim recently at lvl 32 prospector, and i predict the next one will come at lvl 41.2 :wise:

Grats dude and well, don't hate the player, hate MA :D

Damn you, lucky bastard (not meant offensive:))

Gratz tho :wtg:

do i want to complain? YES!
do i have the right to complain? HELL YES!
do i complain? no ...

why? it wont change a thing

gratz

Ruskae can u read my post #19 again ? I realy wish u best from all my heart. I write there about all ithings involved i think wchich can make some clue. According to tracker it realy dont show how much u spent to get global or hof..just fact that happen. On your site on tracker you "over 500" mining globals also aren't visible and dont say where end when put all those peds in loot pool exactly.

One thing i am realy sure is that tower was on same LA when i was camping Longus for a while. I read here on EF about someone who spent much bigger amount of PED's in one of dome on CND as hunter and some other avatar just hit almost same amount in HoF (lyst it was if i remember coretly). but "sound is also just theory...."

Is there an ignore button? I would love to put ruskae on it!!!

Anyone that wants to spread haterade well this can happen to anyone obviously in the lottery system we play with. depo a billzillion ped or spend a billzillion you might get a big hoffie or might not. its pretty simple.

hating on this guy isn't going to produce a tower. thats just how i see it. it is a bit odd to have 2 already but i think it is awesome either way.

if you get a 3rd i wonder how much hostility would come up. i personally wouldn't bother posting a third :laugh:

I would hate to see the virtual tomatoes and bad words people would throw your way.

If you get a 3rd 4th 5th etc and so on I will still press grats and go on my merry way.

Have a nice day.:D

Back