AMA video will be delayed

Hello, I've seen a lot of users commenting on various threads that their questions did not get a reply in the last AMA and I understand it can be very frustrating when you have a question you really want a reply to. However, I would like to remind everyone that this AMA likewise the AMA in 2019 stated the following in the rules:

• Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee that the MindArk team will be able to answer every question posted.

Since this is stated in our rules I hope you understand that we will not reply to the unanswered questions from the last year's AMA. If you still would like to try and get an answer to your question I would advise you to submit the question again in another AMA, but then again I cannot promise that we will be able to answer it because of the rule mentioned above.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

My Antonsson
Community Relations Manager

Hi Mi i was wondering (nobodi else is) your brother Dennis said nearly 2 years ago in last AMA that a Question would be answered next week. Did your brother forget which year?

Just wondering if same will happen again (we will get back to question next week/year/decade).

Only me thinking. You can ask your brother about that ex AMA Q? :)

Hi Mi i was wondering (nobodi else is) your brother Dennis said nearly 2 years ago in last AMA that a Question would be answered next week. Did your brother forget which year?
Told you already on the other forum that I consider it answered.

Just wondering if same will happen again (we will get back to question next week/year/decade).

Only me thinking. You can ask your brother about that ex AMA Q? :)
2 YEARS? Lol. How about Kim?... He's been waiting for a response since 2011!!... http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/...t-what-level&p=2574483&viewfull=1#post2574483

1. 07-18-2011, 02:58#81
    Kim|Calypso
    Planet Calypso OfficialJoinedMay 12 2011LocationSwedenPosts318

Ok enough is enough, I am waiting for a response and will publish it as soon as I can. I'll lock this thread until I have it ready for you.
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Hello, I've seen a lot of users commenting on various threads that their questions did not get a reply in the last AMA and I understand it can be very frustrating when you have a question you really want a reply to. However, I would like to remind everyone that this AMA likewise the AMA in 2019 stated the following in the rules:

• Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee that the MindArk team will be able to answer every question posted.

Since this is stated in our rules I hope you understand that we will not reply to the unanswered questions from the last year's AMA. If you still would like to try and get an answer to your question I would advise you to submit the question again in another AMA, but then again I cannot promise that we will be able to answer it because of the rule mentioned above.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

My Antonsson
Community Relations Manager
Thank you very much for addressing this, My. I think the problem which most people have who keep harping on the previous AMA's unanswered items is, that they're not buying the "due to time constraints" part, but think there were other reasons which made it difficult. On top of this, they're even less inclined buying it now in light of you going through the trouble of doing it all in video this time. So much more information could be packed into everybody's valuable time if we could concentrate just on what's important instead of subordinating it to a pretty hobby. Cheers for the sympathy points, but... There are nice developments lately. Please continue focusing on that. Alright, back to playing ;)

My, you posted this thread stating the AMA would be delayed on 6 November 2020. It is now 4 December 2020.

I hope you have an investigative role into what some of our 'less respected' players get up to & how many relatives they seem to have, maybe even some of the strange trading practices that occur from similar IP addresses to give them advantages in events at all categories........

If not, perhaps you now enjoy a different role in processing withdrawal requests? You have been here since May 2020 and posted 20 times as Communication Relations Manager. It is possible you will have communicated more often than that to a few selected people in Discord during that time.

So the real question now is: Will we get our AMA questions answered before Christmas? :xmas:

This is a joke right? I just saw this was even an issue. My work released a "holiday intro" video with all the vps/partners/big heads. They used zoom, pushed record and then sent that out. It looked just fine. None of us are expecting some kind of brilliant, polished movie. This is a pretty poor excuse. Focus on that matters.

(My loot can't actually get much worse so I'm going to just go back to being a pita on forums, sorry for the delayed response)

Even if the answers were submitted in the forum, I wouldn't mind. It's something.

This is a joke right? I just saw this was even an issue. My work released a "holiday intro" video with all the vps/partners/big heads. They used zoom, pushed record and then sent that out. It looked just fine. None of us are expecting some kind of brilliant, polished movie. This is a pretty poor excuse. Focus on that matters.

(My loot can't actually get much worse so I'm going to just go back to being a pita on forums, sorry for the delayed response)
Be careful. You get a little "too real" and they'll delete your post as they did mine when I called them "delicate geniuses". lol

I took a break a while ago, and I've been sitting on the sidelines ever since. Every time I think I'll give it a go I check the forum and see the complete lack of communication. Or I'll log in for 15 minutes try my luck on punies - get 65% return and just say "why would I ever want to come back to this?" then log out.

It's gonna take a DRAMATIC shift on the core of how this game operates to entice me to come back and start depositing I think. I'm waiting for some answers to the AMA and moreover I'm waiting till those things are actually followed through on cause as we know when it comes to MA and the development of this game - talk is cheap. They've been saying a lot of things for the past 15 years but followed through on very little.

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure (y)

I guess it'll come when it comes, fully understandable it can take some time when they can't gather up
all people in one room and go through all questions.

Well I think people care more about the questions and concerns they have being answered, not that Macaulay Culkin is answering them in a nicely edited video. The excuse of covid is only going to go so far, its kind of amazing, do people still go grocery shopping? I thought this was 2020, things like skype and twitch and discord actually exist, so Im pretty certain they could be used to make videos with no contact or risk to anyone.. or wait, can covid pass through microphones and screens now... Moreeeee excuses, this ones getting old

I'd love to hear my question be answered from the AMA, and can wait to hear it.
I understand more goes into answering these than meets the eye- considering the legal side of the house and PR.

I can't tell you how many times I have had to delay things with my workplace waiting on approval from other teams.

But a word of advice, be honest in the justification of such delays. I find it very difficult to believe the team lacks the capability to overcome the challenge of filming in-person - as many have stated prior to my post.

That being said, take your time. I doubt anyone here is going anywhere.
I'd rather wait and get actual answers over copy & paste replies from "support".

- VH

so since the delay is taking so long, how about allowing 2 questions instead of only one per person?

Back